Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radam Soul

Default Radam Soul

I was just wondering if finding a radam soul in the eternal tower is rare cause i cant seem to find one.
    Main Character: HuCast-BigPaPa

It probably is; check the online guides to be sure though.

I found one on about my 3rd run through on SH **shudders at the thought of running the tower again even though I still need some rares out of it**

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

The drop rate in my experience is about 1/1200. Since you fight through over 800 monsters(if you fight everything) in a run chances are about 1 in every two runs of the tower. These are probability chances and may take you more than average to find one. I have more than 50 runs in both Vally and Wetlands and have yet to find a cake shop. You have to be on super hard to find it.

Ive been doing ton of valley runs trying to find a Ainsraiffe, but its been days and i have yet to find one, so i decided to do a tower run and try and find a radam soul.

Yes, It is fairly rare to find. Its one of the "tower" drops meaning that every monster could drop it.

Its at the bottom: http://www.pso-world.com/psz-findings.php?area=8&ver=1

Thanks for all the info guys, i just found my radam soul... now if i can just find a Ainsraiffe.

Worgen Pride Biatch!!! Clavat99's Avatar
    On Eternal Towers 101st floor, sitting on Heavens Mother's mutilated corpse, taking in the view...

I have a fortified Ainsraffe. Nice-a$$ sword.
    .:Soldiers of Eternity Guild Leader:.
    HUcasts FTW
    For all Elder Scrolls IV players: The Gates of Oblivion
    Check out my epic RPG at: http://starscapeng.webs.com

you know i dont even like the ainsraffe.. its specs are good but it doesnt seem very asthetically appealing to me.. personally i like the Mehrennenka as my ultimate weapon.. only problem is that its a pain in the @$$ for me to find :/

Worgen Pride Biatch!!! Clavat99's Avatar
    On Eternal Towers 101st floor, sitting on Heavens Mother's mutilated corpse, taking in the view...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayden View Post
    you know i dont even like the ainsraffe.. its specs are good but it doesnt seem very asthetically appealing to me.. personally i like the Mehrennenka as my ultimate weapon.. only problem is that its a pain in the @$$ for me to find :/
    The point of the ainsraffe is that it has one of the highest ATP rating sin the game (not the highest, but getting there) and since its a sword it can hit multiple enemies at once. This means it is one of the best DPS weapons for anybody short of maxed out. And as for the Mehrennenka...it hardly qualifies as any sort of "Ultimate Weapon". True it has a bit of dark %, but nothing to much else. If you want a good D-saber, look for Morgenlote, Dioskuroi, or my weapon of choice Stag Cutlery. (Stag Cutlery is a 4-star rarity weapon with 7-star stats and drop rates. The reason for this is so that you can grind it with any grinders up to its max of +70.)
    .:Soldiers of Eternity Guild Leader:.
    HUcasts FTW
    For all Elder Scrolls IV players: The Gates of Oblivion
    Check out my epic RPG at: http://starscapeng.webs.com