Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziel View Post
    They roll dice to determine the number of dice they'll use to add up for the gas price increase, then they throw a dart to determine the reason for the increase.
    I thought as much.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Wait, so people are buttmad they spent too much on stuff that's not worth as much as it cost?

And they're angry that it now costs less than they think it should be worth, despite the fact that anyone could have told you it was going to happen?

Ooh, let me get in on this!

I have some Monomate in my shop for a stack of money, pay attention to me because nobody's buying it! Those damn NPCs are undercutting me! I spent a good half hour forgetting to put that Monomate in my shop, and the universe should compensate me for it!

Exactly, those NPCs are the worst for sending our economy into the toilet.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

the economy is donald ducked. For example, i thought if i make a few 10/10 weapons id be (weapon) richer, but cos theres so much 10/10 weapons out there now the value has plumeted. Heres another example my 9/10 repca was worth about the same as it is now and its 10/10 now... im not overly worried though cause in a couple months time the prices will return to normal.

Ryuujin Jakka
    Yoruichi
    http://deathscythe88.deviantart.com/

Sucks to be you, Minmaxer!

I hate when poor people get rich. Makes us rich people look terrible or something i dunno raise taxes on the poor
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Mar 3, 2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Double posting.

I don't mind the grind boost weapon wise, but grinders are pretty silly right now.

An A+9 is only worth 2000 meseta while a B+7 is worth 4000? I might as well make B grinders, sell them and buy the A grinders I need.

Also at 4000 per board and 1000 per grinder, the average cost of a single A grinder is 1800 meseta (5 grinders per board). So you can barely break even on A grinders from selling A+9.

B Grinders always seem to be disproportionately expensive compared to A Grinders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nereid View Post
    B Grinders always seem to be disproportionately expensive compared to A Grinders.
    I'm only mad because I made a ton of A grinders (10,000) and wanted to sell my left over grinders. I should have just made B rank grinders and sold those then bought the A grinders I needed with the profits. It would have saved me money in the long term even paying for the A+10