Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Nereid View Post
    What do you mean it's never going to happen? There is an event most likely before April on the 360 servers. There are updates every once in awhile on those servers, just wait for them. You just missed Absolute Zero, which was like a 6 week event.

And NOBODY wants another MAG event. Nobody.
    MAG was one of my fav events with a huge EXP boost even better than AZ. I wouldnt mind to have a MAG3 ^_^

Just cause you dont want something doesnt mean that EVERYONE doesnt want it. I thought this was common knowledge. I guess some people are just a lil slow I guess...

Misses Red Ring Rico Tash Alistair's Avatar

I missed Absolute Zero? AGAIN? ahhhh man come ON! i HOPE we get another event before april! April is a Con month! >.<

and personally, id rather have a MAG3 event, instead of something dumb like a fashion show or whatever players were calling the free makovers and whatnot....actually i....ya know what? just give me 3 days of polty pit, ill be good!

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    MAG was one of my fav events with a huge EXP boost even better than AZ. I wouldnt mind to have a MAG3 ^_^

Just cause you dont want something doesnt mean that EVERYONE doesnt want it. I thought this was common knowledge. I guess some people are just a lil slow I guess...
    You guess you guess, huh?

Go to the official forums and see who would rather have another MAG event instead of Protectors Epsilon and Protectors Zeta. That'd be a good thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Tash Alistair View Post
    I missed Absolute Zero? AGAIN? ahhhh man come ON! i HOPE we get another event before april! April is a Con month! >.<
    I hope this doesn't mean what I think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by psu000 View Post
    So there you go, those who think 360 version is going to be gone soon. It is not impossible if MS and Sega US/EU carry on leaving free course aside.
    Yes, I'm sure not having Free Course will be the sole reason 360 PSU dies. Good deduction, there.

Misses Red Ring Rico Tash Alistair's Avatar

frickin win avatar olaf.

Something that a lot of people seem to forget is that JP went through their droughts of no updates too. Granted they're not having to deal with them now, but then again they're pretty far ahead of us due to the fact that al the content is released by SOJ.

@Tash, The free makeovers was a reward from AZ, not an event. As for not having "Any updates" as you put it, not only did we just finish AZ not even 2 months ago, for 3 weeks after that we had a GBR, plus the event rewards for AZ, so take some deep breaths and calm down buddy. We will probably get our next big event within a month or two.

Something to remember for anyone who complains about "Never getting updates" is that we do get them pretty frequently. It's just not the ones that most ppl want, but there is a difference between No updates and Unpopular ones. If it bothers you so much, then stop paying and take a break ^.-
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"