Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hmm. In that case, it appears that the PSPo2/i costume team are openly declaring themselves as cast supremacists!

On another point Ceresa, it's probably best never to reveal how many times you've made your poor female cast bend over in search of the truth. ^_^

you know, AzureBlaze brought up a good point. why download DLC if you have to have it to see it? that's why i like DLC that you pay for that has a free version that allows you to SEE the content, but not use it yourself.

...i am aware of the issues with such a system for PSPo2/i, and i have a response to it. the issue, is that if there was a visual version that lets you see, but not use the DLC items, well, then usually the simple way of doing such a DLC is tweak it to add the items to the game coding, but not give you them in the game. which is why a PSPo2/i style version would have the 'visual-adding free version' have the visuals of the item added only. not the item directly.

it might be alittle extra work to get the game to be able to see what people are using the DLC outfit or weapons, and show them as they actually are without risking one hacking to get them...but in the end, better for all. people with the stuff can use it, people without can see it, and nobody can just hack for it. maybe as a backup measure, make it so if one does try to hack the visual-adding free version of 'pay to get' DLC to get the items, and succeeds, the game will detect this and stop the game from loading? i dunno. not sure such an idea is possible, but if so, Sega could go one step closer to redeeming itsself by doing this.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Female Casts already don't get enough parts, compared to the massive wardrobe available to the other races. Shame shame. I like the 2nd one, though.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

Well, all the download content seems to be out today. The Puyo Puyo mission is linked to a Japanese cell phone website so unless you can connect to the website it lists in the mission some way, you're out of luck.

What do you mean? As in you can download the mission and play it, but to make use of the rewards you must have access to the website in question?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    What do you mean? As in you can download the mission and play it, but to make use of the rewards you must have access to the website in question?
    That's correct. And it's more of a trade mission than a regular mission. I've tried spoofing my user agent with a few browsers to see if I couldn't get my PC to connect to the site you need to connect to for this mission to work but I'm either not doing something correctly or the site is down.

Hmph. Well, if it's only Puyo related stuff, I suppose nothing much lost.

Supposedly all the stuff from this mission is only room decorations so there's nothing much being lost (or gained). I'm still looking for a way to connect via PC though.

EDIT: I'm out of options. Someone with a better head for proxies and the like will have to figure it out.
    Last edited by Mike; Mar 9, 2011 at 06:45 AM.

I can't remember the program name I used as it's been a few years, but when I was playing the [fully JP only] PC monster hunter MMO, I used a program that fully changed my IP etc to that of a JP area one for a while. Have you tried something like that yet? [if already in japan and on a JP purchased ISP etc you should be fine though..]

Best I can figure out is that the puyosega.com site doesn't accept connections from IPs outside of the range used by standard Japanese cell phones so just any old proxy probably won't work.