Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT pallette

well i am human already, and have been watching you tube videos of solo and group runs with at. it seems like the basic set up is whip/mag wand/mag dagger/mag saber/mag card/wand. I've just been having a hard time with groups on 360 cause i haven't got my buffs up all the way and they are bitching and i don't have access to frags yet because i just started on 360 this past week. another thing that is pissing me off is people will start the portal while im buffing.....so id really like to stay at but if this keeps up add me to the list of FM Jabronni spamming f'stains.

Don't let it discourage you, there are a lot of jerks out there who will judge you based on PA lvls and equips. Best thing to do in this case is ignore em and move on till you find ppl willing to help.

There are a lot of ppl on this site that are usually willing to help out new players (myself included) so don't hesitate to ask. If you'd like some help getting your char lvled you can add me (I'll PM you my GT) I have a couple of lower lvl chars ive been working on and have a few friends that I normally run with.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

well i appreciate it, im just new to 360 i imported for awhile and played on na servers. just never played AT. im usually on for a couple hours in the afternoons on weekdays and off and on on the weekends just depends on plans and what not.