Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Hard to get too hyped on this...

They show hardly anything, they don't tell me if Sonic Team is doing it or are they having some nice outsourcing of different parts, know nothing of classes or content.
    If they attempted to make me exited about PSO2 with just sayin "Oh PSO2 is coming" they failed. I need some info people. Sonic Team has done away with faith in them to do the right thing, they get the doubt not the benefit.

Anybody in my boat or all you, "Oh yeah PSO2 will be GREAT though I know nothing and can only assume"

I'm pretty much the same here. I have no hype for this since I know nothing but a teaser trailer that only succeeded in pumping up the PSO vets and making them wage war against each other over the concepts of having the game be "PSO but with better graphics", "PSO Episode 5", and even "PSU2".

It's amazing what a logo and few promises will do.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with getting it hyped, as that's the whole purpose of the teaser video. This is a big deal to many gamers, although they have taken it to the level that PSO2 is the second coming of Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by RenzokukenZ; Mar 7, 2011 at 02:19 AM.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I'm excited that there will be a new game. Doesn't mean I'm expecting it to be good.

I'm just excited to have something else to play since I quit WoW. League of Legends is tiding me over until then.
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

[QUOTE=RenzokukenZ;2609193]I'm pretty much the same here. I have no hype for this since I know nothing but a teaser trailer that only succeeded in pumping up the PSO vets and making them wage war against each other over the concepts of having the game be "PSO but with better graphics", "PSO Episode 5", and even "PSU2".

It's amazing what a logo and few promises will do.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with getting it hyped, as that's the whole purpose of the teaser video. This is a big deal to many gamers, although they have taken it to the level that PSO2 is the second coming of Jesus Christ.[/QUOTE]
    Gonna admit I have taken some things overboard with PSO2 only because PSO was my first baby,my first ever online experience.It got me through the lonely and shitty days back at my old apartment.2002-2004 were the best gaming years of my life.Cool Blue lv 180 Humar.I played it on the gamecube and the xbox.Loved every minue of it.I was twelve years old and it started me off as a gamer.That and Sonic Adventure.
    Last edited by Corey Blue; Mar 7, 2011 at 03:32 AM.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

I heard that Sonic Team's logo is nowhere to be found on the official PSO2 JP portal website. So, don't worry about them screwing it up.

Wait so it's just Sakai team doing PSO2 or is Sakai apart of Sonic Team?

I'm not sure, but I believe Sakai and his band of mercenaries (the wonderful people behind PSPo2 and Infinity) are the ones that are making PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I heard that Sonic Team's logo is nowhere to be found on the official PSO2 JP portal website. So, don't worry about them screwing it up.
    Now THAT is a good sign. Now some info and I think think on the game

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'm not sure, but I believe Sakai and his band of mercenaries (the wonderful people behind PSPo2 and Infinity) are the ones that are making PSO2.
    He said he still has that magic,so I'm real curious..