Thread: Game booklet

Question Game booklet

I had to buy my copy of Phantasy Star Zero used. I know, I know BLASPHEMY, however, it could not be helped, money issues and what not. My game did not come with the booklet (one of my major pet peeves...), is there anything useful in the booklet that I should know? I have played the majority of Phantasy Star games, so I pretty much have the basics down. Anything new though?

....I just now realized I can use my mags abilities by pressing L and R and I have about 20 hours on the game, lol.

Better yet, does anyone know where I can get scans of the booklet? (So I an print them out and make my own!)

I don't think there is a scan/PDF of the PSŲ game booklet. Try to Google it.

I just looked at the English manual for the first time. If you've never played a Phantasy Star game, especially Phantasy Star Online, before in your life, it would certainly be useful. From what I'm seeing though, the only thing you might be missing out on is how to change the "Tactics Settings" for your AI partners.