Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

May I please have Klowkies Twin? I was just corrupted and having one of these will REALLY bring my spirtis up about getting back inot the game! Please pm me with what time I could possibly receive this item. Thanks!

can i have the rod and either of the shields?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeatZero on 2003-03-13 16:42 ]</font>

Can i have the twin and gods suzako shield?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowPunisher on 2003-03-13 16:38 ]</font>

ShadowPunisher I would like to ask that you would not dispute the Klowkies Twin since I was the first to request it and since it would be my only rare at this point because of the horrendous beast of corruption . Thank you.

o sorry i didnt notice that you wanted them. sorry for the incovinience. you can have them.

Can i have the god shield suzako and the claw?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowPunisher on 2003-03-13 16:53 ]</font>

i would like either of the god's shields. Thanks

Okay, a lot of replies in a short amount of time, @_@. But why the hell was this moved to the Trade forum? Whichever mod did that, I don't think it's right. I'm not trading anything. It's all going for free. And I wanted it to be in General where everyone would see it and get an equal chance for an s-rank. Geez.

Anyway, to all the people who posted, get online right now in Deneb 8. There is where you'll get your itamz. o;

Can I have the partisan? PM me for a playing time. My character's name is Duke Elrond, I'm usually on Ant 8 or 7 at 8-9pm EST weekdays and weekends.

I don't feel like sitting around in Deneb 8, so if you want something: claim it by posting here first, then PM me where/when to meet you tonight. I'm EST time zone btw.

Junkie of all things Castlevania.

I would like the Wand and the Rod, please...

please...?

btw.. please?

I'll PM you.