Default I need help using mats on my RAmar...

Using a reset material becuase my current mats are awful >_> was wondering what the best way to do it would be. I'm currently planning on using 75 power mats, 10 Guard mats, 10 hits mats and 5 HP mats. Would appreciate your thoughts on this and any advice is welcome(appreciated)
    Last edited by Master_Wario; Mar 12, 2011 at 12:24 PM.

Use your mag to include Hit. I would plan on using 100 power mats, or 90 power 10 guard or somewhere along those lines. When you or someone else uses Shifta or Deband the only stats that receive the boost are Natural + Materials. This means bumps from weapons and mags do not count towards the bonus, so to take full advantage of your potential you'll want to use your mag to raise your hit and keep Materials open for Power//Guard. Also 5 HP mats=10 HP not quite enough to save you from an attack that would kill you anyway.

Okay then... guess I'll just keep trying to get those power mats. Any recomendation on how much ata I should put on my mag? I currently have one equiped with 100 power, but lv'ing up a new one now that has 10 ATA and 40 Power.

You may need as much as 50 ATA on your mag depending on what kind of weapons you use. If you're a fan of Mech Guns then I would recommend the full 50, if not you should be pretty safe using 20-25 ATA on your mag.

Okay thanks for all the help.

Worgen Pride Biatch!!! Clavat99's Avatar
    On Eternal Towers 101st floor, sitting on Heavens Mother's mutilated corpse, taking in the view...

RAmars have a naturally high ATA to start with, like Mustache said, use your mag to give you your ATA bonus, even try and go pure with it. as for mats, my personal preference is to have around 60 power, 30 guard, and 10 hp. With RA's, you want to focus more on having very high ATA, and a bit less ATP. Then you want to make sure you give your guy some survivability, which is where the guard and hp come in. You dont want to get caught in a big melee and have nothing but ATA to help you.
    .:Soldiers of Eternity Guild Leader:.
    HUcasts FTW
    For all Elder Scrolls IV players: The Gates of Oblivion
    Check out my epic RPG at: http://starscapeng.webs.com