Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Does the hit still boost well? Wondering if something like a calamity soul is worth trying to farm for high hit on something like a FOmarl or even a FOnewm, since he would do the best damage and the hit may help.

(Lol, 50%, i got 70!!! Lol....damn hackers, i have to yell at my buddy now)

its all purely luck i suppose lol

o and to be honost.. now that i recall 1 of those weapons really had three and i put 5% on the other two and the other was a trade.. hmm.... maybe u really can only find one with 3 max

Alright good to know. This kind of sucks to hear that people are hacking weapons, including a friend of mine that gave me one

At least the friend code things can serve a purpose, so at least we can know whos giving who an item.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krayden View Post
    o and to be honost.. now that i recall 1 of those weapons really had three and i put 5% on the other two and the other was a trade.. hmm.... maybe u really can only find one with 3 max
    How can you "put" 5% on the other two? You can only Photon Fortify a weapon (add %'s) once, regardless of amounts it's fortified by (+5, +10, or +15%)... I'll say my famous quote from another topic for this: either hax or BS. <_<

And no, you can find weapons with %'s in all five. I've found many weapons with all five percents, and I've made several with the enemy collector synthesis stuff. I have a Tartaros Cannon, specifically, that has 143 Enemy% and ACC ADJ total, non-hacked, and non-PF'd.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Mar 18, 2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Corrected total %'s and ACC ADJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    How can you "put" 5% on the other two? You can only Photon Fortify a weapon (add %'s) once, regardless of amounts it's fortified by (+5, +10, or +15%)... I'll say my famous quote from another topic for this: either hax or BS. <_<

And no, you can find weapons with %'s in all five. I've found many weapons with all five percents, and I've made several with the enemy collector synthesis stuff. I have a Tartaros Cannon, specifically, that has 143 Enemy% and ACC ADJ total, non-hacked, and non-PF'd.
    So let me ask; how would you go about playing the game and trading legit? I'm still pretty low leveled, and the only rare I have is a calamity soul my wife gave me, alongwith some sort of rare mag that she raised for me. I'm not sure if they are anything special, but i'm sure once i get into the later parts of the game and hunt for my own rares, i'd hate to trade them off for a hacked weapon...

So how can you really tell, aside from the obvious over 65% in loads of areas. Hacking is always going to be an issue, but adding to part of that would suck

Quote Originally Posted by Omunall View Post
    So let me ask; how would you go about playing the game and trading legit? I'm still pretty low leveled, and the only rare I have is a calamity soul my wife gave me, alongwith some sort of rare mag that she raised for me. I'm not sure if they are anything special, but i'm sure once i get into the later parts of the game and hunt for my own rares, i'd hate to trade them off for a hacked weapon...

So how can you really tell, aside from the obvious over 65% in loads of areas. Hacking is always going to be an issue, but adding to part of that would suck
    There is no real way to determine if a weapon's legit if it doesn't exceeds the capabilities of the game (reasonably speaking). Only real way to determine is if it either:

1) Has an element it's not supposed to have, or
    2) has a Photon Art it's not supposed to have, or
    3) has over 65% in any enemy%, or greater than 50 ACC ADJ, or even has over 5o of any enemy% prior to being fortified, OR
    4) has %'s totalling in excess of 160% (I have never, in all my many hours of synthing many weapons, got a weapon with more than that 143 combined total from my Tartaros Cannon, much less more than 150 or near 160 without Photon fortification, but it COULD be possible to get over 160%, but I wouldn't trust it if it's not something synthable and definitely not if it's an "uber" [Tier 5 of my rarity list of tradeables] rare weapons)

That's all I can tell you, really. You just have to decide for yourself whether or not you want to make any trades that can actually be made, but it's up to you whether or not you can determine the possible legitimacy of what you're receivig. Personally, if you're so worried about receiving a hack, I wouldn't trade at all, but I would say you probably wouldn't want to restrict yourself as much as others have from being able to play with a few toys you didn't find yourself and gave up a few of your toys to get, more or less. :/

Alright then, thanks much. Seems like it's the same old stuff, just a different phantasystar

Too bad, but at least it's based on a friend code deal, so it's not really at the mercy of the "randoms" it used to be.

Oh, and I just realized another thing: if the weapon has an element of a level too high for its class (only Sabers, Shields, Handguns, Bazookas, Rifles, and Wands can have Lv5 elements, and Swords, Double Sabers, Spears, Gunblades, Laser Cannons, Mechguns, and Slicers can only have a max of Lv3 elements; Daggers, Claws, and Rods can have up to Lv4).

So, anything that isn't the first 5 that has Lv5 elements, or is any of the many Lv3 max weapons that has Lv4 elements, those are easily noticeable hacks too.

Okay good to know. I'll check the database before making any kind of offers for anything. I'm sort of just leaching off my wife for the time being haha.