Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    In a house butchering some cute usanny I shot.. Wait I wasn't suppose to tell you that

SLICER
    An analysis of slicer and slicer character build which include the best equipment available, max mags and max MST materials.

Analysis of slicer
    pros:
    -long range
    -high speed attack
    -huge area of attack
    -excellent chain initiator
    -the only weapon that can hit over obstacle
    -can be a high DPS if closer to foe

cons:
    -long animation before hitting foe( can be counter by positioning closer to foe)
    -poor accuracy even for the most best slicer
    -weak power of photon art
    -low element initiator

Analysis of slicer photon art

Edge Riser
    pros:
    -highest percentage of attack bonus

cons:
    -low range

Bright Sign
    pros:
    -huge area of effect
    -have stunning capability
    -longest range for slicer
    -very excellent stunning photon art if combine with stun element
    -the only slicer photon art hits enemies multiple times comparable to that of over end photon art but weaker in power
    -very effective large foe stunner

cons:
    -very slow photon art activation
    -long animation

Say Goodbye
    pros:
    -scape goat photon art
    -highest number target
    -have confusion capability
    -very high confusion trigger with light element
    -highest accuracy mod

cons:
    -have only 100% attack mod

Analysis of slicer character build

please take note this analysis is for lvl 100 class with the best equipment and fully grindded available to the class for maximizing damage

also please consider that slicer only effective if the stat is MST 850+ and ACC 500+

Hunter class

Hucaseal with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST 888, ACC 507, DFP532 , EVP 401

Hucast with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST 861, ACC 493, DFP 517, EVP 392

Humarl with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST 973, ACC 468 .DFP 455, EVP 500

Humar with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST 955, ACC 456 .DFP 469, EVP 488

Hunewearl with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST 999, ACC 491 .DFP 428, EVP 575

Hunewm with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST 981, ACC 479 .DFP 437, EVP 545

Comment : Despite all those stat close to min requirement, Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit is one of the most rarest item in the game(the set bonus is included the is 25+MST and 50+ACC) and without those hunters will not achieve the requirement even provided with the best mags and materials . Therefore making a hunter slicer a questionable choice unless of course you have those uber item.

please take note this analysis is for lvl 100 class with the best equipment and fully grindded available to the class for maximizing damage

also please consider that slicer only effective if the stat is MST 850+ and ACC 500+

Ranger class

RAcaseal with Eridanus and Mobius Plate
    MST 877, ACC 514 .DFP 512, EVP 397

RAcast with Eridanus and Keplar Suit
    MST 859, ACC 499 .DFP 559, EVP 446

RAmar with Keplar Suit and Trois Souther
    MST 870, ACC 485 .DFP 532, EVP 542

Ramarl with Noble Cloak and Trois Souther
    MST 883, ACC 500 .DFP 438, EVP 595

comment: This is very interesting class indeed. Even without the uber set of shinobi suit or any boost or any accuracy material they certainly can achieve the min requirement with the highest defensive capability. The only let down is the ranger cannot equip the shinobi suit set and have lower fire power. Inorder to counter those celeb element are their best weapon to increase damage and they can completely ignore accuracy requirment.

Forces class

FOmar with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST1119, ACC 431 .DFP 392, EVP 512

Fomarl with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST1133, ACC 425 .DFP 383, EVP 521

FOnewearl with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST1160, ACC 382 .DFP 360, EVP 526

FOnewm with Fuuma Shuriken and shinobi suit
    MST1151, ACC 373 .DFP 365, EVP 514

comment : those are called glass cannon!! Despite having the highest MST possibly achieve , they do certainly lack in DFP and ACC department. Nevertheless those forces with fine tuning it is possible to achive the accuracy of the ranger class and still have powerful punch. Conclusively those forces are ninja if you develop them properly they will throw shuriken accurately and perform ninjutsu.
    Last edited by cease_fire; Mar 21, 2011 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Multiple posts

Level 100 Ramarl-Anastasia
    Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

Interesting post; it's surprising that the casts can run a higher mst with the fuma than the the rangers, but at a loss of evp.

Are you including any units? Seems the FOmar/FOmarl would be able to adjust with some divine hit units to bring up that ata by 45-60 points, and not loose too much mst to get to the 500 point. I'm really impressed with the RAmarl and RAmar though. Same goes for them, adding some divine mind units to boost their mst...but i'm not sure if you have already included units on any of these? If so, then it's some tweaking on the forces ata at a loss of mst, but I still like that they get lvl 15 shifta and zalure to boost their damage from already top tier slicers, and push it to a crushing effect. Not sure how much jellen and deband do for them, asfar as the glasscannon portion goes (since forces are so flimsy haha)

Interesting post. Just curious about units?

(Also, just an offtopic question; i noticed you have a HUney, how do you liker her? lvl 98 seems like you've experienced everything she can do to a point, and i'm interested in making one)
    Last edited by Omunall; Mar 19, 2011 at 06:55 PM.

In a house butchering some cute usanny I shot.. Wait I wasn't suppose to tell you that

no I don't include units. I only include fully grinded weopon and armaur, full MST mags, max MST materials and set bonuses. oh ya I didn't notice earlier but all ranger cannot use shinobi set so I just made a new correction

HUney??You mean Hucaseal?? Well their gameplay is just the same as Hucast accept for much cooler look=)
    Last edited by cease_fire; Mar 19, 2011 at 07:26 PM.

Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

Wow...i swear that said HUnewearl haha, my bad.

Anyway, if there are no units, seemsl ike the RA's could do something interesting with the 3-4 divine mind units, as well as the HU's and FO's divine hit units. Very interesting that you have found a good use for the RA types. How do you feel about the RAmarl outside of the slicer types? I've been wanting to make a RA type, but i'm not sure how well bazooka's work. I loved the cannons with bio panic though.

Well range weopon accept slicer have bonuses at Makara Ruins, Ozette Wetland and Rioh Snowfield. Even if you have full MST material combine with full power mags you still hit decently at those places.(I know I try with my Ramarl)

Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

So there are bonuses depending on the area? How so? (Sorry for the odd questions, this is completely new to me)_

Well at those three places you get somewhat better hit with range weapon than melee weapon. the other places range weapon get reduce damage penalty accept for slicer. I notice it in Super hard since I use Ramarl for a long time.

Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

It's not that areas have damage penalties for different damage types, the enemies in various areas resist certain types of damage, hence why it's usually recommended that you don't use Ranged attacks in Gurhacia, Paru, and Arca, and not recommended to use melee in Ozette, Rioh, and Makara. The enemies there simply, for the most part, resist those types of attacks too much for them to be effective killers.

Also, just a little thought, since I haven't read the WHOLE first post, I'll be pointing random things out you forgot to mention, or corrections needed to be mentioned, which I will list below:

- You forget to mention Bright Sign hits enemies multiple times (whereas Edge Riser and Say Good-bye do not).
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Mar 19, 2011 at 09:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Well bright sign sounds mighty useful then!

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Omunall View Post
    (Also, just an offtopic question; i noticed you have a HUney, how do you liker her? lvl 98 seems like you've experienced everything she can do to a point, and i'm interested in making one)
    I have a HUnewearl, Lv100, pictured below, and have had one for a LONG time. HUnewearls are fun, flexible classes that aren't bad on the eyes to play with. ;P

As far as usuing them, they are probably the most flexible class in the game. Good accuracy (as a female Newman) to use guns and gunblades, good attack (as a HU) to use melee weapons (and their secret weapon especially, the Gigas Romulus, which can be the strongest/most damaging double saber in the game, which can make them the best damage-dealers in the game since Double Saber DPS is probably the best), and their high EVP (as a HUnewman) makes them great for long periods of close-range attack chains without getting hit and interrupted in the middle. Their high MST also allows them to make good support characters, although their smaller range of techs and lower tech levels make them no replacements for FO's where needed, but they can still make good healers with the right equipment (like a Kerykeion, the common 7* rod, or Alice Olivia, the common 7* wand), and they still have Shifta and Deband for when there's no FO around to do the job. They are also very good PA spammers, and have the highest amounts of PP for a HU, and have the Newman class's special PP regeneration-per-time ability, which just amplifies their abilities for long-winded periods of PA-spamming or teching without having to pop fluids so much or leave the battlefield to restock on them in the middle of runs either.

All-in-all, HUnewearls (or even HUnewms, to an extent) are VERY fun classes to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277