Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    In a house butchering some cute usanny I shot.. Wait I wasn't suppose to tell you that

Quote Originally Posted by Omunall View Post
    Hmm...why do people think less of RAmarl/RAmarl again?
    simple lowest total stat among all character. I could not count how many times people quit me just because I'm Ramarl.

I think those ranger class were mean't to be late game carriers.. They only became effective in SH after level 90.
    Last edited by cease_fire; Mar 21, 2011 at 12:23 AM.

Level 100 Ramarl-Anastasia
    Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

Well the RAmarl look good; just wondering about the usefulness of J&Z and her overall ATP with weapons in late game. How is she?

In a house butchering some cute usanny I shot.. Wait I wasn't suppose to tell you that

Well the RAmarl look good; just wondering about the usefulness of J&Z and her overall ATP with weapons in late game. How is she?
    Well to start off you need all the best equipment you can get for her. Good gun with level 5 x element will help you level up faster( choose enemies that are weak to range). Next good slicer or two . Next two mags one full power and one full MST. Next good defend preferably noble clock. Next all must be grinded. Next use Jellen due to your high EVP( as you see the stat close to 600). Zalure is not that effective from my experience. Oh ya it be best if you can get celeb on her long range weopon if you gonna use it online..that pretty much it.. Well before late game she barely hit 100 in SH so now I warn you early why playing her is hard but I guess that why it is so rewarding to play carriers.
    Last edited by cease_fire; Mar 21, 2011 at 12:40 AM.

Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

Alright,sounds like a challenge.

One last question i'd bug ya about. The weapon Cannon Bleu, it says it has a lvl 5 ice on it. Does that mean it could be boosted by the tekker to lvl 6 on a photon enhance? (Off the subject question, but now i'm looking into the RA's a bit more, and i'm always hearing lvl 5 was the highest)

I don't know. Maybe someone can answer it. Sorry though.

Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

All good, just saw it's rarity O_o

Not somethin i need to think about for now haha. Maybe i could find an Axeon or somethin hahahaha. God i'm a low level again (But RAmarl FTW i hope, she was a great character back in the good ol days)

I'm not sure whether this is a pros worth mentioning.. The long animation of slicer can be reduce by positioning yourself closer to opponent but expose yourself to damage..I post here just in case people didn't notice it in first page after update.
    Last edited by cease_fire; Mar 21, 2011 at 07:52 AM.

Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Alright,sounds like a challenge.

One last question i'd bug ya about. The weapon Cannon Bleu, it says it has a lvl 5 ice on it. Does that mean it could be boosted by the tekker to lvl 6 on a photon enhance? (Off the subject question, but now i'm looking into the RA's a bit more, and i'm always hearing lvl 5 was the highest)
    Photon Fortification does not raise the level of elements on weapons, nor can you raise the level of elements on weapons after they are found or otherwise gotten. The only way you can make them ACT as if they're a higher level (and only UP TO Lv5) is by equipping ONE Element boost unit. Equipping more than 1 does nothing, and it will not have any effect on Lv5 element weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by cease_fire View Post
    -Bright Sign hit 3 times on every foe in it's area of effect.
    Is it just me then? When I use bright sign with my Loneos it hits four sometimes.
    Once before it gets sent out and three times from the spinning slicer.

And I'm sure it's not Ogi shooting form where ever he is since I just tried this while going solo

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syre View Post
    Is it just me then? When I use bright sign with my Loneos it hits four sometimes.
    Once before it gets sent out and three times from the spinning slicer.

And I'm sure it's not Ogi shooting form where ever he is since I just tried this while going solo
    Randomly happens to me as well. The first hit seems to have a wide, but totally random range (it can hit stuff behind my char as well as in front) while the 3 others come from the slicer itself.