Default PSOBB ID Calculator

Yes, I know there is already one here, and that it works for both BB and the versions prior to, but I had totally forgotten about something I stole and prettied up for easier reading. I had forgotten I had this hiding away on my site until recently when I picked up BB again for nostalgic purposes

http://www.jinketsu.net/psobb/secid.html

I don't remember who I took the code from, but it was from someone that made this while BB was still active on SEGA's part. I took it and added a little color, and the ID icons and descriptions for easier reading.

Not sure if it's all that useful to anyone anymore, but I figured I'd share anyway

Cool, I like how it has the common weapons for each ID listed.

that's pretty good, the item details help too. it's better that it automatically shows the ID as you type it rather than having to click 'find your ID'

Good times, such a shame about ID drop rates, I mean don't get me wrong it's a great idea but it made it necessary to create 2 PSO accounts ¬¬

Tifa

While I do like PSO's ID system (it encourages trading), I found myself leaning more to like how PSZ's loot system works. A combination of the two would be great to see in PSO2 (IDs still divide drops, but everyone gets their own drops, so that way, there's no ninjas).

More on-topic: I like that calculator. Being able to see what ID you'll get as you type is cool, and it tells you what kinds of weapons you're gonna find the most.