Default Need Help my Type LV will not increase.

Last night I was playing PSP2 in story mode running the the open mission sacred stream. Everything was running fine. I lved my character to 141 and then shortly later lved my type class vanguard to lv 28. My type class exp went up a little more and then I noticed it just stopped adding the type exp to my character at the end of the mission. It seems to be stuck on 40750/45000 and just wont go up. I have tried to change class types, cut the game on and off and even on to offline multiplayer mode and my class type just wont go up. I really could use some help.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCast View Post
    It seems to be stuck on 40750/45000 and just wont go up.
    That's your type extend points, not type experience.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Your type experience is the bar in yellow. The number you see only goes up when that bar fills up. I'm rather surprised you didn't notice that the number and the bar are completely unrelated.

http://spoiler.sakura.ne.jp/srv/psp2...396E383AB.html

The second graph is about type levels and the points you gain, just keep in mind it's a bit different and it's missing level 24.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I would expect this sort of question from someone that was somewhat new to this game, but you're 141 and at type level 28. How could you achieve such a high type level without knowing the orange bar represents your experience and the number doesn't? I apologize if I sound like I'm trolling, but I am pretty curious.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyDolls View Post
    I would expect this sort of question from someone that was somewhat new to this game, but you're 141 and at type level 28. How could you achieve such a high type level without knowing the orange bar represents your experience and the number doesn't? I apologize if I sound like I'm trolling, but I am pretty curious.
    I completely agree. Wow