Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have played this game on DC and now got GC one. I have played it a lot. I have never saw a Nar Lily. I was playin in the Temple today and found one. I was like h*ll yea since I never found one. I beat it and got a Flowens Shield. Then I went into the next room and there was another one. I beat it and got the same item. I never saw two in that short of a time. Anyone find rare monsters that soon together?

Personally no, however I beleive there are many posts about it. I also think someone has a famous picture of two Pal Rappies in one room

that would be cool...

I have only ever saw....

1 blue rappy (forget which it is)
    2 Nar lilys

and thats it.....pretty bad? I have played a lot too...

I saw two pal rappies in the same fake in yellow quest once, first rappy in the second room and one in the ring of rappies in the third room. and neither left me a red partisan...I think it was the same one just come back to laugh at me a second time. (my luck has been better since)

No, Halla, truthfully thats really good. Without using the pipe trick you have found 3 enemies out of the blue, I congratulate you. I seem to find lillies all the time. But never the rare rappies, hildebears, and not once with the slime. *sigh*

oh ok thats cool. I thought that was bad

A friend of mine (I was watching) once had every lily in the room as a rare. I think there were four in the room. This was on the DC version, so we could only assume that is was a glitch. None of them dropped rares, which is even more strange. And no, no drugs were involved.

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

I've had 3 Pals in a room at the same time before. It's just dumb luck. I would have taken a pic but I don't have anything set up to take one.

The Master of Dark Matter

I have had 2 Nars side by side in the same room before, then two rooms later another one appeared. I didn't get anything good from them though. I also have never seen a single Poully Slime... ever.

I can't think of nothing

I've seen 11 Nar lilies, and 1 Love Rappy. I might have seen a Hildeblue, but I'm not sure. My sis has found a red slime and 2 Hildeblues. She's only on normal.