Default Gael Giel Questions

I have a lvl 80 something Kama, im trying to make it max power , which i think is 15 def and the rest power...?
    anyways i should be feeding it dimates right now correct? mine either has 14 def or 15 def and the rest power, ( i think dimates raise defense slightly so itll be 15 eventually).
    When will it evolve? I know i want to keep it a Kama until after lvl 100 (which is when i make it evolve, so i want to keepp it one, so when does it evolve and what character do i need to be so it stays a Kama? And after that do i feed it dimates all the way to lvl 200?

Thanks im just trying to get my facts straight before i attempt it since its been a while since ive played.

If the character you're raising the MAG on now raised it when it evolved into the Kama... then it will stay a Kama on that character unless you meet a rare MAG condition, which, with 15 Def and 85 power (at LV100), you won't, so you will have your Kama.

As for the evolution question - MAGs (starting after I believe LV50, might be 35 though) can evolve every 5 levels if the formula changes. Example: MAG A needs the Dex > Pow > Mind formula, and MAG B needs the Pow > Dex > Mind formula. You currently have MAG A. If you raise the stats so that Power is greater than Dex by the next level divisible by 5, and Dex is higher than Mind, then the MAG now meets a new MAG formula, and will evolve if possible. Hopefully this helps, I'm somewhat tired at the time of typing this, so if anyone spots any mistakes, feel free to correct me.

I'll edit in the feeding charts later, provided someone else doesn't already link to them first, or you don't find out for yourself.