Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sealed isn't quite the right word. Some of the Ancients decided to store their identities outside of Magahara. But this is getting off topic.
    This.

As far as the Ancients go, Mike is right. Not all of them stored their identities in Magahara. Some of them freely inhabit the bodies of people like Emilia who was inhabited by Mika, and now Nagisa the amnesiac Duman who is inhabited by the perverted deviant of an Ancient, Wynarl, who oddly enough seems to be more educated as to how modern-day technology and society functions more so than the socially-inept, angsty teenage Emo chick, Nagisa. With the convenient plot device of not all Ancients being inside Magahara, SEGA can make as many Ancients appear in subsequent sequels as they like.

And that's about the size of it.

Anywhoo... Now to go track down Colonel Sanders and get me some chicken.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    The Lobster is Gill Zorg.

The one Wayu's taking about is the one that looks like a Watermelon with Horns and Feet, if I remember correctly.
    Does this "Watermelon" have a curly pig tail and erect a barrier in front of it and charge you?

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    Does this "Watermelon" have a curly pig tail and erect a barrier in front of it and charge you?
    Yes and has the tendency to spam Barta

It's...well, the only watermelon enemy in the game lol. Low HP and set Barta shotgun-spread patterns make it a cinch to kill if you can Just Guard its charges. Annoying in packs, but not that dangerous with Freeze Resist.

-Wayu

who doesnt always have freeze/stun/sleep resist on? i guess im just over cautious teehee

Quote Originally Posted by Malice913150 View Post
    who doesnt always have freeze/stun/sleep resist on? i guess im just over cautious teehee
    I never use those abilities and never modules. I always use something like HP boost and in the Infinty demo I use the Scape Doll boost. I use things like the wings and atack and defense upgrade and as a CAST I use a SUV weapon as a Newman/Human I use Mirage Blasts.
    Last edited by joshboyd1209; Apr 6, 2011 at 06:16 PM.

Well, after playing around a bit, I finally found Kentucky Fried Chicken's Gurhal Branch in the mission:

SEEDの胎動 ["SEED Awakened" as it's known in English PSP2] on "Rank B" difficulty.

I found the teleporter just before the entrance to the boss area against Dark Falkis, but...

Makes me wonder what the Colonel would be doing setting up shop here of all places?

I finally got his Partner Card, and the Achievement giving me his fancy white suit (Male, Non-CAST characters only).

And now I finally feel like a king in my own castle with my bucket of KFC to keep me content and satisfied. And when my bucket runs out, I have a whole herd of free-range Rappies in the corner of my Room to whip up some more drumsticks.

Thanks again for the tip, Mike. I appreciate it.
    Last edited by DeviFoxx; Apr 8, 2011 at 12:14 AM.

Resist units are unneeded if you dodge everything.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    This.

As far as the Ancients go, Mike is right. Not all of them stored their identities in Magahara. Some of them freely inhabit the bodies of people like Emilia who was inhabited by Mika, and now Nagisa the amnesiac Duman who is inhabited by the perverted deviant of an Ancient, Wynarl, who oddly enough seems to be more educated as to how modern-day technology and society functions more so than the socially-inept, angsty teenage Emo chick, Nagisa. With the convenient plot device of not all Ancients being inside Magahara, SEGA can make as many Ancients appear in subsequent sequels as they like.

And that's about the size of it.

Anywhoo... Now to go track down Colonel Sanders and get me some chicken.
    But I think this is the last one in this series(the PSU series). At least that was my understanding from what I initially read.