Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SnowfoxZero View Post
    Even if I knew what you were talking about I can't explain how the in game graphics work, how my capture card from 2003 works, or how the original windows movie maker works.

Why would I go out of my way "proving" it? I know I did it, people who saw me know I did it, and Sega certainly knows I did it. How would I even photoshop a video? You sound like everyone else since the beginning. First it isn't possible, then it's Photoshopped, then what was done was "easy and anyone could do it" then it's "someone else probably did it and he took credit" Because you used a memory editor on the PC version of the game don't pretend to know anything about how the console version of the game runs, or to have a vast knowledge of 360 modding.

This isn't about ruining a game thats already dead, it's not about scaring people who worked hard for their equipment, its not about saying i'm better than anyone else, and its definitely not about the idiots who are like "durr prove it durrrr" I did that once back in 2007, guess what happened? I got reported by probably every single person in the lobby for cheating/hacking and my gamer tag that I had just renewed 2 months prior was permanently banned from Xbox Live. Step off your high horse, believe it or don't but you might want to read that support ticket I put up.
    Nah man, like I already told you, I believed it until you started spewing mass amount of videos, which then I thought was probable mix of video editing or client side editing. If it's true and you know it, but don't "prove it" don't expect everyone to think it's true, what are the videos if not "proof?" Which is why you see I would not fully trust them if they don't even prove anything.

Knowing what can be done PC is probably enough to know what can be done on 360, I really don't see Sega changing the whole architecture on how console versions work.

And what high horse? Looking at that ticket you got banned again, but you still haven't explained your reasoning on why even take that risk then with the small videos if you didn't want to end up banned.

I have not read any of the post yet but was ares supposed to be fixed today cause its not just used and still a 2 hit

Quote Originally Posted by oG Epik View Post
    I have not read any of the post yet but was ares supposed to be fixed today cause its not just used and still a 2 hit
    Maintenance will not begin until 11:00 PM (PDT).

Quote Originally Posted by Amaury View Post
    Maintenance will not begin until 11:00 PM (PDT).
    ok cause it seems like its faster and range was bigger... and i was praying that was not how they fixed it lol

According to reports, the maintenance fixed Area Espada.

Random update question. Has guardians cash items ever been even mentioned since the GAC update came out? Like have we heard anything in any updates about them working on ways to give us that content?

Quote Originally Posted by xjustsumloser View Post
    Random update question. Has guardians cash items ever been even mentioned since the GAC update came out? Like have we heard anything in any updates about them working on ways to give us that content?
    Not that I've seen. I may be wrong, though.
    Try checking the official forums.