Default Protectors Zeta & Dark Falz, fewquestions.

1) About how much HP does Dulk Fakis have on an A run? I must've dealt out 70k+ and yet he still didn't die.

2) As Dark Falz, does he ever use the light element? So far, I've seen him as dark, ground and lightning. I'd think he'd not go light, because c'mon, DARK Falz, but I was curious.

3) Why does Falz spawn with strobe lights? Is he trying to bring back disco? This is an opinion question btw, just wondering what you guys thought.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    1) About how much HP does Dulk Fakis have on an A run? I must've dealt out 70k+ and yet he still didn't die.

2) As Dark Falz, does he ever use the light element? So far, I've seen him as dark, ground and lightning. I'd think he'd not go light, because c'mon, DARK Falz, but I was curious.

3) Why does Falz spawn with strobe lights? Is he trying to bring back disco? This is an opinion question btw, just wondering what you guys thought.
    1 - 116,077 HP
    2 - ........Yes
    3 - I don't really have an answer for that

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    I know this is an opinion question, but his strobe light affect is there just so that you can see that he can change to any of the six elements. Basically he cycles through the first five then settles on dark when the fight begins.