Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

I wouldn't hold your breath for things they haven't announced yet.

I want the psp2 running animations.
    I'm tired of running like i have a chronic case of noassatall.

Helga as a boss with no blocking/dodging? That's goona be interesting.......

Oh she wasn't that much of a pain in PSP1 as long as you came prepared. Then again however... Her Megid never had incapacitate...
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I said it because of her triple lolMegid D:

Indeed. It never had incapacitate... But if it did... Oh lord.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I'm glad to see mirage blasts are going to come. I hope they over power at least one to compete with SUVs lol. Will be interesting to see the speed boost from the dark one. Speed boost + master class =???

And also, what about nano blasts? Hopefully black, gold and whatever other ones there are get added. Beasts need love too!

If all this stuff actually comes to pass...
    I have to say that it's going to change my mind about playing this on the xbox. Yea I had a xbox but was NOT INTERESTED in paying twice (you have to buy gold plus then pay in to another subscription to get it...) to be ignored/dumped on like everyone else over here. So I never bought it. Was crushed when ps2 ended moved on to portables blah blah

But.
    With inf areas (I imported inf anyway...) and all this new stuff looking like ACTUAL content that's worth paying for, I might have to get in on this.

Annnd:
    I've heard a couple other people on this post saying similar things. But do any of you current/long time Xbox users think it's a good idea? Is it too late and you won't have a good time if you're just starting a fresh guy now? Is the community really hateful or closed up? The portables are closed as hell due to rampant hax and no ability to talk quickly. You basically MUST have pre-arranged parties with friends on them to have any sort of fun.

Certainly this is a huge incentive and looks to be quite worth spending the money & time on. If it's any indicator of the future, it is also super exciting. I would love console psu again.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    If all this stuff actually comes to pass...
    I have to say that it's going to change my mind about playing this on the xbox. Yea I had a xbox but was NOT INTERESTED in paying twice (you have to buy gold plus then pay in to another subscription to get it...) to be ignored/dumped on like everyone else over here. So I never bought it. Was crushed when ps2 ended moved on to portables blah blah

But.
    With inf areas (I imported inf anyway...) and all this new stuff looking like ACTUAL content that's worth paying for, I might have to get in on this.

Annnd:
    I've heard a couple other people on this post saying similar things. But do any of you current/long time Xbox users think it's a good idea? Is it too late and you won't have a good time if you're just starting a fresh guy now? Is the community really hateful or closed up? The portables are closed as hell due to rampant hax and no ability to talk quickly. You basically MUST have pre-arranged parties with friends on them to have any sort of fun.

Certainly this is a huge incentive and looks to be quite worth spending the money & time on. If it's any indicator of the future, it is also super exciting. I would love console psu again.
    This update is only for the Japanese PC servers, the XBox servers won't be getting this for another year or so, since those are quite a bit more than 1 year behind.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Don't be silly, the Xbox server will be dead before this content will show up.