Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Duuuude, I'd love to get in on this. Ironically enough, Saturday is the one day I can't do runs because I work, and then usually hang out with friends. Every other day is pretty good, though.
    And now for something, completely different. Which is, more or less, basically the same.

Next saturday I am going to Louisianime(anime/gaming convention), so I don't think I can make it for the run revival. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Duuuude, I'd love to get in on this. Ironically enough, Saturday is the one day I can't do runs because I work, and then usually hang out with friends. Every other day is pretty good, though.
    Im going to host a test run on tuesday Night at 5pm pacific time your more then welcome to come along

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

In a house butchering some cute usanny I shot.. Wait I wasn't suppose to tell you that

Quote Originally Posted by Windancer View Post
    im going to do a trial run on Tuesday night at 5pm if you would like to join. it will be wednesday at 8am your time
    hmm can you do 4 p.m.? cause I got some stuff to do at 6 p.m. your time

Level 100 Ramarl-Anastasia
    Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

I'm in for sure if someone is hosting a hard mode room. I'd host it myself, but i haven't played hard mode much yet (none offline). does that effect what areas i can do if i host. Anyway, sign me up to host or be a part of a it sumhow.
    HUCast-GRIMM-Lvl.95
    HUNewearl-NYX-Lvl.65
    ???-???-???

Go, Go, Go, Blood makes the grass grow!

Quote Originally Posted by cease_fire View Post
    hmm can you do 4 p.m.? cause I got some stuff to do at 6 p.m. your time
    I do plan to open my game at 4pm we have a group member in New Zealand who will be joining us as well so yes I will open up at 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by GRIMMM View Post
    I'm in for sure if someone is hosting a hard mode room. I'd host it myself, but i haven't played hard mode much yet (none offline). does that effect what areas i can do if i host. Anyway, sign me up to host or be a part of a it sumhow.
    Grim I will add your FC tonight when I get home from work. I will let you know if we need a co-host so everyone can add your FC and you add theirs
    Last edited by Windancer; Apr 16, 2011 at 11:28 PM.

Whose in for tuesday? So I can get a head count......BTW guys no cheating if I suspect cheating my game gets shut down asap sorry i've worked long and hard on my save file LOL
    Last edited by Windancer; Apr 16, 2011 at 11:36 PM.

I'd love to do a test run on Tuesday, if you don't mind running with a lvl. 49 HUmar. XD One other thing, that is quite retarded, is that I have the type of internet where apparently I can only host a game and not join one. D:< Well, sometimes. There have been some occasions where I've managed to join, but they've been one in a few. But, its up to you, really. If you think that my internet being the way it is would complicate things, then that's perfectly understandable.
    And now for something, completely different. Which is, more or less, basically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    I'd love to do a test run on Tuesday, if you don't mind running with a lvl. 49 HUmar. XD One other thing, that is quite retarded, is that I have the type of internet where apparently I can only host a game and not join one. D:< Well, sometimes. There have been some occasions where I've managed to join, but they've been one in a few. But, its up to you, really. If you think that my internet being the way it is would complicate things, then that's perfectly understandable.

Well zeal how would you like to host the Tuesday night revival? If you would like to host we can have everyone add your FC. However with that said it would be a deal you cant no-show on us I have added everyone from the thread here hopefully they added me. but if you would like to host the game thats totally cool. also I dont care about joining hard games at all im at the point ive done pretty much everything I just like to play