Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    This is going to sound negative.
    Be aware it is just a joke.

This should be about as effective as SEGA trying to revive disco by giving PSU Dark Falz's 2nd from strobe lights in the spawn sequence.
    LOL it was funny but we have had 8 or more people at each of the revivals and that's just about perfect. 2 games up and running in my opinion is very effective. Also its been a bunch of fun on top of that. See everyone in about a week and a half

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

**ATTENTION RECRUITING FOR NEW GROUP PSZ Players only**
    PM me for an invite
    If you play Phantasy Star Zero you came to the right place. Here is how this will work to keep an active group. We will host 2 Revivals a month. Make 1 revival a month you stay in the group. You miss 2 revivals your out. That doesn't mean a permanent ban you just PM to be reactivated to the group. This will be an Active Phantasy Star Zero group only. Meaning you play, You stay. Pretty Hardcore I know but I think we can have some fun with this If you know anyone that you want to invite let me know I will invite them. This group is for serious players who still play. This is a Phantasy Star Zero only Group. You play Phantasy Portable go find a portable group :P Wait a minute! just because I play psp2 I cant join this group? No of course not. all you have to do is stay active and make 1 revival a month on PSZ. I will also be throwing a couple get togethers throughout a week or the month that are non effective to attending the revivals. My hopes are to create an active group of PSZ players who have made a choice to keep playing this wonderful game. At this point Bans are not permanent just pm to get back in.

PS. Ive already invited everyone who posted to this thread. except the naysayer above
    Last edited by Windancer; Apr 27, 2011 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    This is going to sound negative.
    Be aware it is just a joke.

This should be about as effective as SEGA trying to revive disco by giving PSU Dark Falz's 2nd from strobe lights in the spawn sequence.
    Oh also spoken like a true Naysayer! But be aware its just a joke.
    Last edited by Windancer; Apr 27, 2011 at 11:33 PM.

Ok Guys this will be the last Revival from this thread. If you would like to join the revival group either post here or pm me and I will invite you to the Revival group we currently have about 20 people who seem very excited to play psz

I will be attending the revival this Saturday and will host if needed. Also, I want to note that my F/C has changed recently so anyone who has added me in the past will have to delete my old F/C and insert the new one. The F/C is to the left of this message.

Add-on: Nix that I won't be attending tomorrow due to some personal issues. Sorry guys.
    Last edited by Atbar; May 6, 2011 at 06:18 PM.