Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Future updates for PSU (English Servers)

Any news if they are planning on adding new weapons like Soul Eater and old PSO Weps? Also the JP servers just got a butt load of PSP2 content added to the PSU JP servers. I doubt the english servers will get them. So if you have any news that would be cool. Thx
    I am the PSU Guild Assassin if you cross me you will die

Sorry, my time machine is broken at the moment, so I can't go and check.

Damn and here I though I would get an answer lol XD

It's still the same as before, last we heard, we are not getting the GC system and they are working on a way to implement the content to the 360 servers.

So no, there is still no new news concerning GC content. Personally, I'm not holding my breath waiting for it either.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

Im not either. They dont care about the english servers lol

For GC cant they just put it in like they do all the other weps, put them in a event or somethinmg. They just dont want the US servers to get what JP has. Wouldnt doubt them lol
    Last edited by Dragwind; Apr 12, 2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: merge from double post

Quote Originally Posted by ngel of oblivion View Post
    For GC cant they just put it in like they do all the other weps, put them in a event or somethinmg. They just dont want the US servers to get what JP has. Wouldnt doubt them lol
    True they probably could, but if you look at it from their standpoint, why would they simply give us something free of charge when they could make more money off of it?

I don't believe for one second that Sega is holding back the content simply because they don't want us to have what the JP servers have, since it was the issues with Microsofts points system that was the issue in the first place.

Think of it from Sega's point of view, if they gave us this content for free, then Sega would have to make it free for JP too.

As for them adding them to an event, that would require them to change our servers specifically to alter the drops from what was already established. So basically they would have to put more effort into making less money, which doesn't make sense from a business standpoint, since if we got it as it was meant to be (paying for the extra content), most people would pay the extra cash for it.

The only way I see us getting this, would be if they added it as another expansion that we had to pay a set amount for.

Good point. I wonder how many people would pay for another expanstion? The community has gone up and down over the years and maybe this new expanstion (If they do it) may or may not bring some players. Do you think it would be a good idea?

I'm not sure how many new players it would bring in, but I do think it would at least draw some old players back that have quit/took breaks.

As for how many ppl would pay for it, I'm sure a good chunk of the 360 would have no issue paying for the extra content (I would). And yeah I think it would be a good idea, I just don't know what technical issues Sega has to contend with, since it would require them to re-write some programming I'm sure.

Didnt they have to re-write- progamming for AOI?

Probably, only mentioned it as a possible reason for a delay on them releasing it for us.