362. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunter

137 37.85%
  • Ranger

107 29.56%
  • Force

118 32.60%
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

A lot of people I think are forgetting that you aren't completely classified on the class you pick.

What I mean by this, is back in PSO you could have a handful of FO's that all played completely uniquely of one another. You could have a FO that just blasted everything with RA techs, you had FO's that would megid the crap out of everything, you had FO's that would actually go the way of using melee weapons and even sometimes guns while throwing their support techs out in between their attacks. Each of this a completely different play style, but all playing the same class.

There was no class specialization in the game for those styles, that was just the variation of how people decided to play their class and that's what made PSO pretty cool, it wasn't so much about the class. The class gave you your basic tool set but the player decided how and in what way to use that set.

I, for one, miss the "Melee FOmarl" thing from PSO. That's why I was so partial to Wartechers in PSU, so I'm going to attempt to do the same here in PSO.

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sw353 View Post
    ive always like techs, so im sure ill make a Force.
    i wonder what the customization will be like in this game. I'd like to make a useful hunter-Force hybrid.
    Have you not seen the character customization yet? Go watch it. Also, hunter-force? What you're looking for is most likely HUnewm.

I'll be a FOrce of some sort to start with then a HUnter. I never did get into the RA classes.

I like getting up close and personal , particularly as a cast, though as a second ary I'd say Ranger.

FOmar/FOcast/FOnewm depending on gameplay. Male though, only play male forces! I hope all the male cast parts aren't bulky, otherwise I'd be a fleshie.

RAnewearl

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Well, from all the new screenshots and art of the classes, I think I will definitely make a RAcaseal, HUmar and FOnewearl.

HUnewms confirmed?
    I change my mind from RAmar then.

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

HUcast for life!

Quote Originally Posted by VR-Raiden View Post
    HUcast for life!
    I agree. HUcast was my favorite in pso, psu & pspo2...I might start a RAcast though and try the new TPS out. I will continue to use a HUcast costume no matter what though!
    Then a HUmar. Then a FOnewm. Then a HUcaseal.

I am kind of impressed with how the shooting looks in the videos. As much as I love swinging swords around I could see myself rootin' tootin' shootin'.

Main is still probably going to be a Hunter... then I'll want to Force it up for a while... I'm too wishy-washy to say. So why'd I reply? I wanted to feel included.