Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    A new panel was revealed: a permanent boost in exp, type points, and drop rate for 40 million kills. Kind of bitter sweet as we're going to miss the mark for the Komazuri Rod.
    Permanent, as in, it will apply even after the event ends, or will the current boosted rates just get bigger?
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Well, it just says permanent so I will assume that it will go in to affect during the event as well as after it has ended. The 30 million reward looks like it will go in to affect mid-event as well so that's why I'm assuming that the 40 million will too.

Well, it just says permanent so I will assume that it will go in to affect during the event as well as after it has ended. The 30 million reward looks like it will go in to affect mid-event as well so that's why I'm assuming that the 40 million will too.
    If your prediction is true, they just gave players some extra incentive to keep enjoying online mode post-event.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    If your prediction is true, they just gave players some extra incentive to keep enjoying online mode post-event.
    What do you know, it says further down the page what happens with the two newest event panels. The result weapon element boost panel only affects the MAI missions but the range is 0% or 15%~60% so weapons can still be rewards. The +50% reward panel will be in effect during and after the event. This means that at 40 million kills, the event missions jump to 250% exp, tp, and drop rate.

Skilled Fighter

What do you know, it says further down the page what happens with the two newest event panels. The result weapon element boost panel only affects the MAI missions but the range is 0% or 15%~60% so weapons can still be rewards. The +50% reward panel will be in effect during and after the event. This means that at 40 million kills, the event missions jump to 250% exp, tp, and drop rate.
    I only have one more level 200 for my final rebirth. This is my chance!

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    I only have one more level 200 for my final rebirth. This is my chance!
    We're still 7 million kills off from the reward so I wouldn't get excited yet. MAI 3 could put us at that goal during the weekend but at the current pace, I wouldn't be surprised if it took until next week to get.

EDIT: I was in a terrible MAI party tonight. Everybody was using twin handguns and it really hurt the ability to finish a combo. We'd get 40~60 combos on Flow it would disappear while the hunters were pulling out their swords.
    Last edited by Mike; Jun 15, 2011 at 09:17 AM.

Mike, any hints on how to beat Flow phase 1 quickly? I tried duoing it on Infinity difficulty with a friend and we ran out of time. I tend to play HU, friend plays mainly RA or FO.

Aside from this, I just need a few more tickets from Bravas before I can get an Agito, then I can get ready for MAI3 (despite how much I despise fighting Grafka).

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

GOOD NEWS 皆さん, looks like Sakai caved in to all the demands and released MAI for offline/adhoc play.

• Maximum Attack Infinity I+II
    • Available for Multimode and Internet Multimode Play
    • Starting June 16th, 2011
    • Now you can play Maximum Attack Infinity I II in multimode.
      You can even trade tickets you’ve acquired here and use
      them to trade for event rewards and items.

Unfortunately I don't know if they mean Event Rewards for the 2/4 "100%" weapons or the Items and weapons listed in the rewards panel.

• Maximum Attack Infinity III
    • Internet Multimode Only
    • Let the Counterattack measures begin!
      The power of this "mysterious space" is weakening which gives
      us a chance to recapture Clad 0. Defeat Volna Gravka

• Maximum Attack Infinity Trading Mission Update!
    • Story Mode > Trade Missions
    • New items are added for the Maximum Attack Infinity Trading Mission,
      use the various tickets you gathered in the event to trade for rare
      items. I wonder what new items appear in this update?

• Rapico Merchant Update!
    • Story Mode > Trade Missions
    • Rapico added some new item to her trading mission.

http://www.psp2infinity.jp/pc/dlcontents/mission/

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Mike, any hints on how to beat Flow phase 1 quickly? I tried duoing it on Infinity difficulty with a friend and we ran out of time. I tend to play HU, friend plays mainly RA or FO.

Aside from this, I just need a few more tickets from Bravas before I can get an Agito, then I can get ready for MAI3 (despite how much I despise fighting Grafka).
    From what I've observed, people use a combination of chainers and attackers. If you have a two person party it appears one should be designated as chainer, using guns or sazonde or foverse, but the point is to keep the chain really high as possible. The other person should only attack.

For you multimode players, MAI 2 is NOT solo friendly.
    Last edited by WBMike; Jun 15, 2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: pretty pics

Tirentos and the surfer dudes in MAI3? God, this isn't gonna a pleasant experience.

Also, MAI1/2 only in Multimode (not Story like MAX was?). Shame really.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    EDIT: I was in a terrible MAI party tonight. Everybody was using twin handguns and it really hurt the ability to finish a combo. We'd get 40~60 combos on Flow it would disappear while the hunters were pulling out their swords.
    This is actually the best way to do it.

Hunters: Twin Handguns → Axe Grudda
    Rangers: Twin Handguns → Shotgun CS2
    Forces: Sazonde → Sazonde/Gizonde/Razonde

To avoid the problem of chains disappearing a Force is really important because Sazonde keeps the chain alive automatically. If there's no Force, you'll have to chain lower and decide who breaks the chain first based on who can deal the most damage.

In a perfect game, what happens is that Flow does his three-swipe attack at around the 20 second mark, and right as it ends the chain is about 70; break it immediately and just spam your finishers until he's dead. If you have enough firepower it's possible to finish it then, under 30 seconds.

Obviously in a random party things won't go that well and not everyone is using ultimate weapons, so it's better to break the chain at 40~50 and repeat.