Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

That's SEGA of America's problem, not SEGA of Japan's.

I guess I'll try my PayPal again...

-Wayu

Hmm, if we're getting double the exp, maybe I can use the event for training my alts as well come to think of it... I wonder which other weapons will be revealed as the remaining three bonuses. Any guesses on those Crysteon, based on the weapon data you have?

Also, I wonder if the Amaterasu is a fixed element or if we can earn a rainbow set like we can for some of the other MA Exchange weapons...

@Wayu: There's still another 6 more days till the event starts. Should be more than enough time if you can finally get through paypal. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SammaeltheDark View Post
    Here's hoping Heart of Poumn will be an event reward <_<
    I think Heart of Poumn was a drop if I recall. I remember seeing images of it in the uploader and someone else posted images of it here.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Hmm, if we're getting double the exp, maybe I can use the event for training my alts as well come to think of it... I wonder which other weapons will be revealed as the remaining three bonuses. Any guesses on those Crysteon, based on the weapon data you have?
    I cant see the other 3 from the event image so far. Until the full sized panel is released, I would gladly tell you guys what's inside, lol.

@Crysteon: Event image? Didn't see anything like that on the site. Maybe I missed something?

Anyway, what I mean is that from the data you have, given that Amaterasu is the first weapon announced, do you see any potentials from the weapons that are as yet unreleased/haven't dropped for anyone yet? XD Maybe the theme is for weapons with significance for the races or something...

Hmm I don't think it would be that, maybe the ones that no one has found it drops yeah. But that's like maybe 2-3 weps. And I can easily see those being item trade for tickets

I have a feeling that the kill count will go towards bonus routes, extend codes (highly unlikely but MAYBE an Extend Code Infinity), and adding percentage to that rod. Probably start off as 50% and each week have a chance to increase it by 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    @Crysteon: Event image? Didn't see anything like that on the site. Maybe I missed something?

Anyway, what I mean is that from the data you have, given that Amaterasu is the first weapon announced, do you see any potentials from the weapons that are as yet unreleased/haven't dropped for anyone yet? XD Maybe the theme is for weapons with significance for the races or something...
    Oh, check PSU's side. There are a few images showing there: http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mainfinity/

I dont have a clue for the other 3 weapons, but my prediction would be that we might see 3 more 16*. Giving away an Amaterasu that easily....hmmmmm...is odd.

@Crysteon: Probably even more shocking is that it might be 100% element as well. If there's a rainbow set, this might be my new goal for a while until I get lucky with a set of PWands and/or their successor.

On the PSU side, the other three panels seem to be blank at the moment... it also seems like the PSU crowd is getting a bunch of Infinity weps as well.

@Ami: If the percentage stops at a non even percentage, I think I shall initiate a major orz.

Fusion Codes.

-Wayu

BAH we get enough Fusion codes as it is. *still has 30 from titles*

Hmm I don't think we'll have a problem meeting any of the kill counts. I think that the crowd is bigger compared to MAX and we were able to surpass all the counts when MAX was live.