Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

100% Gazer. This is so stupid, it's obvious Sega doesn't care anymore because they've got PSO2 in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    100% Gazer. This is so stupid, it's obvious Sega doesn't care anymore because they've got PSO2 in the works.
    With a big, new title and a lot of pretty screenshots, it's hard to blame them but man, they better up the number of event tickets it takes to pick up additional reward weapon tickets this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    With a big, new title and a lot of pretty screenshots, it's hard to blame them but man, they better up the number of event tickets it takes to pick up additional reward weapon tickets this time around.
    Even if it was 200 tickets to a coupon, everyone will eventually get rainbow sets and it'll become Ranger Online: Infinity. The only thing holding that back is if we don't reach the count kills in time and the element doesn't get to 100%, but from the looks of it the PSU Elihams have got this covered.

I'll just keep it in. It will never become Ranger Online btw because as much as I love the boost to shotguns, I won't be playing my RA alt as much as I'll play Ami..who's a HU, that does crap damage with pretty much RA wep that isn't a rifle. JUST SAYIN

ANYWAYS, I think I'll just get one of each wep this time around period. They all happen to be weapons that each of my characters can use (but Ami can only use it...since she's 160+). But I think I'll just see myself using the rod. I might use the Orochi Agitos, but they look so blah. Hyakka is pretty to look at.

Isn't like two of the weapons from the list found already ingame? I could have sworn I saw the sword as a possible drop in a mission at the very least.

I'm already a bit sadface that there are no t.daggers. I'm hoping for the event trade mission, but I highly doubt it. T.daggers get no love ; ~;

Yeah, Heart of Despair drops from Astark, and the SEED versions of them.

I'm not keen on the idea of 100% 16* weapons, at least with MAX the weapons were only 10-12*. I also think rewards should be items that aren't available as drops as it takes away any real point of hunting them.

I suppose it depends on how difficult the reward items are to get.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Yeah, Heart of Despair drops from Astark, and the SEED versions of them.

I'm not keen on the idea of 100% 16* weapons, at least with MAX the weapons were only 10-12*. I also think rewards should be items that aren't available as drops as it takes away any real point of hunting them.

I suppose it depends on how difficult the reward items are to get.
    Amaterasu, Gazer, and HOD are all available as drops already.

The two main problems with these rewards are:

1. They've used weapons that are available already, so people who worked hard to gather them and have treasures like 60% get shafted.

2. In an RPG like this where rare hunting and gathering equipment is a huge part of the journey towards the endgame, making the strongest weapon available easily as a trade takes away the whole point.

Anyway, if you ignore the fact that they picked already obtainable weapons, I think Amaterasu, Orochi and HOD are actually decent choices. They're all 16 star weapons that are remarkably weaker than other weapons in their category.

100% Amaterasu is still weaker than yet-to-be-released EPD, and often as Force you pick techs for their traits instead of matching elements to the enemy so the percentage doesn't count anyway, in which it will be weaker than Psycho too. The PP cost reduction on Psycho also makes it a much better choice.

Orochi is still weaker than Sangeyasha, Despertar and Yaoroz, because it lacks the high PA multiplier.

HOD becomes the strongest weapon in its category, but it's a weak category to begin with so it's not that much of a game-changer.

Gazer is just silly. It's already the strongest weapon in arguably the strongest category (SCS2 is 260% times 15 hits, which outdoes even pre-nerf BD).

The good thing about these rewards? I'm a Cast Supremacist. Time to switch to Ranger...

What drops Eternity Gazer? Been hunting that as RA and I have yet to see it. Heart of Despair dropped for me by an Astark in Infinity Rank on Mad Beasts as RA which I found weird seeing as its a sword.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    What drops Eternity Gazer? Been hunting that as RA and I have yet to see it. Heart of Despair dropped for me by an Astark in Infinity Rank on Mad Beasts as RA which I found weird seeing as its a sword.
    Infinity Mission with Moatoob enemies on the Resort (常夏) field. Most of the large enemies drop it.

The two main problems with these rewards are:

1. They've used weapons that are available already, so people who worked hard to gather them and have treasures like 60% get shafted.

2. In an RPG like this where rare hunting and gathering equipment is a huge part of the journey towards the endgame, making the strongest weapon available easily as a trade takes away the whole point.
    I agree, as much as I like powerful weapons as the next guy, it does cheapen the feeling of having hunted for a weapon that now everyone can get with an improved %. I hope they do make it at least quite difficult to get an extra weapon, or not at all and limit it to one of each.

PSN being down and delaying the event is a bummer, but at least this can give others some time to try and rebirth and re-level if they haven't already...

So the Guardians are already halfway there to the kill count for Amaterasu. Will Little Wing even get the chance to send its troopers in?