Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

oh yes finally techer weapons!

have u really thought, xbox will get anything? just because pc/ps2 closed.... its always like that and it will like that forever. jp gets more and xbox cant catch up with jp anymore. its impossible...jp is more lucrative for sega so xbox doesnt matter. but we dont need to dicuss that again, we got tons of topics for that

so back to topic, so this time u got both, individual kill count and overall....but there are not the same? so like u end a mission with for example with 300 enemies and u got 300 points overall and what about the individual?maybe like mp style? so maybe u get 50mp for each run...
    and the weps u can see on the new site, so a rod, one doublesaber, twinsaber, saber, and the two "guns" looks like one grenade and dont know it and what the hell is that thing at the right side? O.o rifle handgun? i never played the portables, so idk all the weps
    LP Phoenix ║ Cast M ║Ship 2║Lv65 Ranger║Lv65 Gunner║Lv65 Hunter

It's +300 for the global counter and +300 for your individual counter, plus MP D:

As for the panels, I could try to predict which weps are there, but perhaps until we could see the full sized version of it D:
    Last edited by Crysteon; Apr 18, 2011 at 01:55 PM.

Aw this whole event sounds so exciting! I can't wait! ^3^ Need to level my Character a bit, because I normally only play with my friend together. xD *is only LV12 atm*

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

I'm hoping these new areas will include their respective PSP2/i Boss. (If not the enemies as well!)

Probably not since they would likely advertise that, but who knows.

The 6P rooms give me a bad feeling about missions length and bosses actually....but expecting bosses at this rate would be too optimistic x_x

Adding Crownley with Falz Dios....NOOOO! *shivers*

ANOTHER event??? Didn't the last one just end last week??? Man I can't keep up! I play on both servers so I'm like in event overload lol

Edit: Also, does this mean that the Update 3rd isn't going to be one big update? I figured they were adding the new fields and all the other stuff in a mega update, but I see this already will have new fields without the other things like new PA's and such.
    Last edited by GlacialTerror; Apr 18, 2011 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlacialTerror View Post
    ANOTHER event??? Didn't the last one just end last week??? Man I can't keep up! I play on both servers so I'm like in event overload lol

Edit: Also, does this mean that the Update 3rd isn't going to be one big update? I figured they were adding the new fields and all the other stuff in a mega update, but I see this already will have new fields without the other things like new PA's and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    There's not a proper update page for this maintenance yet (I'll edit it into this post once it's available)
    Basically, we don't have all info yet about the April 25 update.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Nope, it's not a single patch update at all. They will pretty much add a weekly patch like they did with 2nd update, just adding the essentials according to the planned content that is gonna be released that day.

But....iirc, when 2nd Update hit us, we got a big patch (around 400-500MB)....while weekly patches were of 30-160MB. We have to wait to see what happens this time.

Thankfully I'll only miss one day for a good reason. Weeew.