Default A question about CWCheat and DLC

Now listen, before I get flamed for being called a cheater.

I'm not.

I'm only requesting help with something I think might work, it's about DLC. In PSP2I they said the DLC was preloaded right so in that reason shouldn't the outfits from PSP2 be in the game without the DLC already right?

If that is true does anyone wanna help me get some codes to obtain the Outfits that are preloaded but not obtainable in any way, like those school outfits and such?

First, I don't believe the whole not cheater part.

Second the only pre-loaded DLC is the items that are ones from JPPSP2 vanilla. (ex. Winning Apple, MikuVN02, anything that was free on the PSN). If you're talking about the paid DLC, it is not pre-loaded in the game, nor in Infinity. Obtaining those are only possible by actually paying for them. And no, the PSN paid/free DLC does not work if you are using CFW.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

What GeoSword said, and you wouldn't be asking about them if you didn't want to try to obtain them illegally. This isn't like PSU when they had locked content on the disc, it's content that relies on its own code.

There's a reason why some people look like they're wearing basic clothing when you play the game online.
    Last edited by blace; Jun 6, 2011 at 02:07 PM.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    What GeoSword said, and you wouldn't be asking about them if you didn't want to try to obtain them illegally. This isn't like PSU when they had locked content on the disc, it's content that relies on its own code.

There's a reason why some people look like they're wearing basic clothing when you play the game online.
    Well there are locked items on the US PSP2 vanilla disc(looking at you WoG ).

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    Well there are locked items on the US PSP2 vanilla disc(looking at you WoG ).
    But this is a topic asking about exclusive and paid content. Those aren't locked in the game data or rather, nonexistant in the data.

Wow, what harsh replies. Go figure. Glad you got your answers, sorry you had to deal with the ignorant masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Wow, what harsh replies. Go figure. Glad you got your answers, sorry you had to deal with the ignorant masses.
    I'm only asking about it because I have no way of getting it cause I don't have PSN cards for it so I was thinking of another way but thanks for actually caring, I mean really I BEEN HERE FOR YEARS but all I said was about CWCcheat and everyone becomes dicks.

Thanks again I got the answer I needed, some people haven't heard of "If you have nothing nice to said then don't say it"

I never intended to take a harsh or jerk-ish tone. I was just making a statement as these topics pop up with the typical heading "CFW, but I don't cheat". So in nature, it will sound dubious no matter how you look at it. Take the fact also I didn't become a part of the "ignorant masses" by saying something like "GTFO you cheating piece of youknowwhat!!!1"

@Zarode: I'm better than that.

@Manamaster: I apologize if I sounded like an ass. The internet has a funny way of not conveying expressions properly.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

It's okay, it's the internet nothing else and you did give me my answer. I'm sorry that I took it the wrong way and might have sounded pretty offensive. ^_^