Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i know this thread is almost a year old but i just started playing PSUJP and this seemed like the best answer for my question. i have another question though that elaborates on the title question.
    i forget what its called (ill call it a class) but im having trouble changing my class. i want to be able to use axes and wands but one of the clerks at the desk on the 5th floor wont let me change. as a free player, am i limited to that class they start me as? unable to ever use axes or wands?

i forget how PSU works cause the last game i played was PSP2 which was sort of an upgrade in my opinion, though with many differences so excuse my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by aleckeene View Post
    i know this thread is almost a year old but i just started playing PSUJP and this seemed like the best answer for my question. i have another question though that elaborates on the title question.
    i forget what its called (ill call it a class) but im having trouble changing my class. i want to be able to use axes and wands but one of the clerks at the desk on the 5th floor wont let me change. as a free player, am i limited to that class they start me as? unable to ever use axes or wands?

i forget how PSU works cause the last game i played was PSP2 which was sort of an upgrade in my opinion, though with many differences so excuse my ignorance.
    to answer your question you cant change what you can use in a class thats only for PSP2
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088

Quote Originally Posted by aleckeene View Post

Your character starts out as one of the three basic classes: Hunter, Ranger, or Force.

The more advanced classes require you to level up one or more of these classes to a certain level before you can swap to it. For example, Fighgunner requires you to level Hunter to 5 and Gunner to 3, while Fortetecher requires you to level Force to 10.

Master classes (Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce) require you to level certain advanced classes up to 10. Fighmaster requires Fighgunner and Fortefighter at 10, Gunmaster requires Guntecher and Fortegunner at 10, and Masterforce requires Fortetecher and Wartecher at 10.

You cannot customize what weapons a class can use, but with Guardians Advanced Style, you can raise the Photon Art level cap for a particular weapon type. Say you're a Fortetecher, who can only have up to level 40 attack TECHNICs. You really want to sling level 50 Diga at enemies, though. Using "Ground TECHNIC Lv+," you can raise the cap of Earth-element TECHNICs by 2 for each level you put into that skill, maxing out at 10 additional levels.