Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyouta View Post
    Yeah but the game will probably get "upgraded" a few times untill it's release. I think.
    True. I'm also worried about the lack of MAGs.

Quote Originally Posted by cApNhOwDy View Post
    True. I'm also worried about the lack of MAGs.
    Yeah! I liked that MAG system. Feeding them, evolve them and stuff. But so far there's no sign of them on PSO2 :<

It looks incomplete... or at least, not as clean as I would have hoped from promotional release screens.

...but still from what I've seen so far, oh fucking wow. This looks like it's shaping up to be pretty damned good so far.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

Maybe mags are a home-buddy again ":3

C'mon guys, these are like... pre-Alpha screenshots we're looking at here. The game's still got a lot of development to go. Yes, the graphics need some cleaning up, and I don't think Sega's so retarded that they'd forget to put in Forces, Casts, and MAG's in some form or another.

Let's hope I don't have to eat those words...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Man I'm disappointed in the lack of FO stuff. I got all excited when one character looked like a FOmarl (favorite class) and then I see them firing a machine gun. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    C'mon guys, these are like... pre-Alpha screenshots we're looking at here. The game's still got a lot of development to go. Yes, the graphics need some cleaning up, and I don't think Sega's so retarded that they'd forget to put in Forces, Casts, and MAG's in some form or another.

Finally someone understands!!
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Looks interesting. Still too early to tell what Sega has for PSO2.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to say something like this. I totaly agree with it.

I doubt PSo2 is far from finished. It still needs polish. However these are just some alpha screen shots and gameplay.

Plus, these are just some crappy screenshots (they look upscaled). If PSO2 takes full advantage of PC hardware then it's gonna look damn good.

I can already picture this badboy on full 1920/1080 with Anti Aliasing x8 with super sampling X8 and all that good stuff. It's gonna look amazing.

The one thing I do not like is how everyone has "cast" parts on...I hope we get some "clothes" type stuff in pso2 like in psu.

This is also looking alot like Star Ocean 4 (not a bad thing at all the graphics in SO4 look amazing).

That said, i'm loving what i'm seeing thus far. very pleased

There's no way those pictures are upscaled. You wouldn't be able to read the details on the HUD if they were resized from a smaller resolution.