Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Skool Hunter

you know i was thinkin a couple days ago how would pso 2 be if they evercame out with a real sequal so i was like grphix wise complete overdrive im talking kick ass graphix and that they stay true to the anime style of pso and then like as we lvl up we can add more strikes to our combos and also that are characters could jump! makeing room for new puzzles in pso also we could customize what extra strikes we could put into our combo in the strike shop and we could choose what kinda attack for strike 4 5 6 ect. (kinda like when u buy skills for dantes sword in devil may cry) and we could make our own weapon by finding parts in the levels an building in the special shop but wepon makeing would be hard and also in the new pioneer or whetever thered be a unters louge and we could go in there and play pool agaisnt each other or checkers or pinball or whatever! and i think to add a new edge to magic thered have to be charge time before casting (ala final fantasy XI) and when u lvl up your casting time lowers and i was thinkin bout a new class that just uses fists and feet Brawler ofcourse that would mean hunters would get a short on there claw wep supply but the brawler class would be cool there could be weapons that u use as claw or boots and just pull a bruce lee on boomas! and finally no fsod and bsod no corruption perfection all the way! what you think just picture your humar doing a jump slash and coming right back down slashing the heck out of a monster or your racast makeing a a huge shockwave by slamming his foot on the groud ..........oooooooooo i wish

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tetzuro on 2003-03-14 12:42 ]</font>

I think everyone here will agree with me when I say...

Huh???

It's called school.

Old Skool Hunter

......... it just and idea

On 2003-03-14 12:37, Tetzuro wrote:
    you know i was thinkin a couple days ago how would pso 2 be if they evercame out with a real sequal so i was like grphix wise complete overdrive im talking kick ass graphix and that they stay true to the anime style of pso and then like as we lvl up we can add more strikes to our combos and also that are characters could jump! makeing room for new puzzles in pso also we could customize what extra strikes we could put into our combo in the strike shop and we could choose what kinda attack for strike 4 5 6 ect. (kinda like when u buy skills for dantes sword in devil may cry) and we could make our own weapon by finding parts in the levels an building in the special shop but wepon makeing would be hard and also in the new pioneer or whetever thered be a unters louge and we could go in there and play pool agaisnt each other or checkers or pinball or whatever! and i think to add a new edge to magic thered have to be charge time before casting (ala final fantasy XI) and when u lvl up your casting time lowers and i was thinkin bout a new class that just uses fists and feet Brawler ofcourse that would mean hunters would get a short on there claw wep supply but the brawler class would be cool there could be weapons that u use as claw or boots and just pull a bruce lee on boomas! and finally no fsod and bsod no corruption perfection all the way! what you think just picture your humar doing a jump slash and coming right back down slashing the heck out of a monster or your racast makeing a a huge shockwave by slamming his foot on the groud ..........oooooooooo i wish

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tetzuro on 2003-03-14 12:42 ]</font>
    ...Lemme try and translate...

I think he said:
    I was thinking a couple days ago about how cool pso 2 would be if they ever came out with an actual sequel. So i thought...grphics need a complete overhaul...I'm talking kick-ass graphics that stay true to the anime style of pso.
    Also: a good idea...as we level up we can add more strikes to our combos and gain the ability to jump, as well! We could customize what extra strikes we could put into our combo in a "strike shop" and we could choose what kind of attack and number of strikes--4, 5, 6, etc (kind of like when you buy skills for Dante's Sword in Devil May Cry).
    Also, we could make our own weapon by finding different parts in the levels and build weapons from them in a special shop. However, weapon making would have to be hard...
    Also: in the new Pioneer design there'd be a Hunter's lounge...somewhere play pool against each other...or checkers, or pinball, or whatever!
    And to add a new edge to magic, there could be a charge time before casting (ala Final Fantasy XI), and when u level up, your casting time lowers.
    I was also thinking about a new class that just uses fists and feet...a Brawler. Of course, that would mean hunters would get less weaponry to use in the claw class, but the brawler class would be cool, too. There could be weapons that you use as a claw or as boots and you could just pull a Bruce Lee on boomas!
    And finally, no FSOD or BSOD no corruption...perfection all the way!
    What do you think? Just picture your HUmar doing a jumping slash...then coming right back down and slashing the heck out of a monster!...Or your RAcast making a huge shockwave by slamming his foot on the ground....ooooooooo! If only...

...well I think there are some good ideas...although F/BSODS would have to be in a perfect world

. . . . . . . . . .
    there, enough to share with our impared friend

Old Skool Hunter

i dont know how u peeps didnt get what im saying but yeah good translation

On 2003-03-15 01:24, Tetzuro wrote:
    i dont know how u peeps didnt get what im saying but yeah good translation
    You got so many run on sentences man. In the end some sentences need a period too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2003-03-15 01:29 ]</font>

*=-The Overseer of Perio=-*

I got what you were saying that is a very good idea...it adds more to the story...when you can have your own customizeable weapon...and..I dont know how people didn't get that...its a great idea..and for pool people who stay on all the time and want to bond with other players..its an innovative idea..I like that too..

Sounds cool, but time consuming for Sega...

thas a great idea Tetzuro...cool name too...ur sig is cool too how can i make one?