Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107157197204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2087

Quote Originally Posted by Botosai View Post
    I downloaded and installed the game, It works! Small problem though, Downloaded the beta english patch files and put them in my win32 folder of my PSO2 install location and now I haz no text!
    How does I get engrish patch D:!
    There isn't one yet. Get rid of whatever patch files you used.

Does anyone know if anyone has posted a translated guide to Fun! Points rewards ? I have so many Fun! Rewards but have no idea what any of them actually do.

Also a bit fun! related..

You seem to earn 2 Fun! Points every time you make a transation in the AH, could add it to the list. (No clue if seller of AH items are awarded any Fun! points, perhaps someone who sells things on AH could fill us in). This seems to be "Good Job" related though. Perhaps people will appreciate a little explanation on various ways to send/recieve Good Jobs!
    Last edited by renrinken; Jun 23, 2012 at 07:05 AM.

very simple question I got here.

will the downloader.exe be able to resume what I already downloaded previously? if so which of the 3 buttons will I click when I try to close the downloader?

nvm, found it
    Last edited by FerrPSO; Jun 23, 2012 at 06:43 AM.

Is it to late to join the open beta? If it's not can someone direct me to the sign up page and possibly a guide for the page. I can recognize a few Japanese characters, but I'd rather not mess up and get in if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by XxRodnutzxX View Post
    Is it to late to join the open beta? If it's not can someone direct me to the sign up page and possibly a guide for the page. I can recognize a few Japanese characters, but I'd rather not mess up and get in if I can.
    No, it's not too late. The guides are at the bottom of the very first post in this thread..

First of all, I just want to say that I can't stop smiling because PSO-world used to be one of my most visited sites like....god, 8-10 years ago? I mean PSO is the game that started me on the path of being a "gamer" and it's the first game I really truly got into and obsessed over. Being back on this same site after all these years is a CRAZY feeling (and still having my old username and everything, haha).

Alright so I've been desperately trying to get this working since last night. I made a sega ID, "registered" for PSO2. Installed the game as well as a fairly lengthy patch. Now, when I try to launch the game (the big button in the top right I assume), I just get a few seconds of my mouse spinning, the launcher goes away, and then.....nothing. No error message, just nothing. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by sonic7317 View Post
    First of all, I just want to say that I can't stop smiling because PSO-world used to be one of my most visited sites like....god, 8-10 years ago? I mean PSO is the game that started me on the path of being a "gamer" and it's the first game I really truly got into and obsessed over. Being back on this same site after all these years is a CRAZY feeling (and still having my old username and everything, haha).

Alright so I've been desperately trying to get this working since last night. I made a sega ID, "registered" for PSO2. Installed the game as well as a fairly lengthy patch. Now, when I try to launch the game (the big button in the top right I assume), I just get a few seconds of my mouse spinning, the launcher goes away, and then.....nothing. No error message, just nothing. Any ideas?
    You'd probably get more help in the Tech Support forum.

I recently signed up for open beta but i can't log in at all. does anybody know of an existing english patch so i can at least read the error messages that come up when i log in?

Quote Originally Posted by AXL23 View Post
    I recently signed up for open beta but i can't log in at all. does anybody know of an existing english patch so i can at least read the error messages that come up when i log in?
    There's no English patch yet, it is said they are working on it. In the mean time check out this topic about the error codes, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194598.