Page 61 of 209 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161 ... LastLast
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    So Humans are balanced, Newmans are weak in strength but have high 'response to photon' and Casts are weak in 'photon response' but assumingly high on strength and perhaps defense.

Also, the news that the FOcast game model will differ considerably from the art designs has me irked.
    hold on, hold on.....WHAT!?
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    hold on, hold on.....WHAT!?
    It's likely only during the alpha test that the unique costume for the FOcast and others will be different from the artwork. It should come along later on.

Yeah, you could clearly see from the photos that the FOcast is just a purple recolor of the RAcast.

I'm sure it'll change.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSpark View Post
    It's likely only during the alpha test that the unique costume for the FOcast and others will be different from the artwork. It should come along later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    Yeah, you could clearly see from the photos that the FOcast is just a purple recolor of the RAcast.

I'm sure it'll change.
    So.....so is the artwork that they showed for the FOcast (the wizard-esque one) gonna be the final ingame model or not?

If not I'ma gonna Zonde a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    So.....so is the artwork that they showed for the FOcast (the wizard-esque one) gonna be the final ingame model or not?
    It most likely will be.

Like I said, the FOcast on the character creation screen was just a purple RAcast. I'm sure they're going to change it.

They even talked about it, some models are not ready for the Alpha, you will see the Artwork ones in the completed game.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    It most likely will be.

Like I said, the FOcast on the character creation screen was just a purple RAcast. I'm sure they're going to change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    They even talked about it, some models are not ready for the Alpha, you will see the Artwork ones in the completed game.
    That's what I thought, I just kinda paniced for a second...which is weird for me, come to think of it.

.....I do believe there is a screw loose somewhere. Oh, my, this just won't do....

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    So Humans are balanced, Newmans are weak in strength but have high 'response to photon' and Casts are weak in 'photon response' but assumingly high on strength and perhaps defense.

Also, the news that the FOcast game model will differ considerably from the art designs has me irked.
    As long as newmans get higher evade or something to compensate for lower defense it's fine... Tech resistance is iffy on it's usefulness... it's rather hit or miss on relevance...

A RAnewearl could end up being interesting, if you end up with a really high evasion, guns, and solid offensive techs... it was always sad that the strength gained by tech hybrids has always been the healing part, rather than offense. It would be nice to be able to use techs almost as strong for damage but have minimal healing (as an option, that is). Maybe FOcaseals for that? High (for a ranged class) defense, high offensive techs (Maybe on par with a FOmar at best though), weak support, decent stats for using other weapon types.
    Last edited by Randomness; Aug 2, 2011 at 06:50 PM.
    Coming Soon!

the phantasy star blog got updated and it shows the names of some of the enemies.

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...sses/#comments

wasnt really sure where to post this but I dont think it needed a new thread.

most of the names seem to stay true to the phantasy star series which I think is quite nice. I noticed the rag rappys are now Nav rappys (which sounds kinda weird to me but whatever) and the dragon is now vol dragon. if i remember correctly, wasnt that the dragon from the spaceship place in PSO ep2? wonder if it has some connection.

also some nice close ups of the monsters. some of the designs seem a bit too... complicated.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXrobo View Post
    the phantasy star blog got updated and it shows the names of some of the enemies.

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...sses/#comments

wasnt really sure where to post this but I dont think it needed a new thread.

most of the names seem to stay true to the phantasy star series which I think is quite nice. I noticed the rag rappys are now Nav rappys (which sounds kinda weird to me but whatever) and the dragon is now vol dragon. if i remember correctly, wasnt that the dragon from the spaceship place in PSO ep2? wonder if it has some connection.

also some nice close ups of the monsters. some of the designs seem a bit too... complicated.
    OH. MY. GOD.

Spoiler!