Page 61 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Malachite View Post
    Well that's perfectly fine, but you're misleading these people into thinking the game will run a lot worse than it actually will. All of them, aside from that mac guy, will be playing at decent settings, with good framerates.
    So my specs aren't bad right?

Your specs are fine. I would just worry about not having windows open when playing the game....at all. Or atleast nothing like Skype or something RAM consuming.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Quote Originally Posted by Malachite View Post
    Well that's perfectly fine, but you're misleading these people into thinking the game will run a lot worse than it actually will. All of them, aside from that mac guy, will be playing at decent settings, with good framerates.
    Has it been announced that it's even coming here yet? Most people obviously want to play but how many are willing to play a Japanese version??? I had an "ok" time with PSPo2 before it came out here in the states, but this game has 1,000,000 more menus and in-game options.

I know it's coming out in America. And I am willing to import this.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

I think everyone here is preparing for the Alpha 2 Test since we signed up for it.

About specs: Good to hear my rig can at least run med, if I have frame rate issues I'll just down the resolution or switch monitors to keep it crisp.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    how many are willing to play a Japanese version???
    Just about everybody. To those of you that would rather have the US/EU version (assuming there is one), listen up. As a US/EU PSU player for 5.5 years now, I can't tell you how many times we've all been fucked out of good, quality game service. Import the JP version, or prepare to play a half-assed, poorly upkept game. Fair warning.

Anyway, I figured out how to read specs correctly, and cross-referenced my new PC's setup with the PSO2 specs, and it should run beautifully. So, I'm all set.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Dec 25, 2011 at 11:02 PM. Reason: typo.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Just about everybody. To those of you that would rather have the US/EU version (assuming there is one), listen up. As a US/EU PSU players for 5.5 years now, I can't tell you how many times we've all been fucked out of good, quality game service. Import the JP version, or prepare to play a half-assed, poorly upkept game. Fair warning.

Anyway, I figured out how to read specs correctly, and cross-referenced my new PC's setup with the PSO2 specs, and it should run beautifully. So, I'm all set.
    That was the drawback to leaving the JPN version of PSPo2 & playing the US one. The content (not even counting Infinity) was very poor. I wish I knew Japanese.
    Playing the Alpha 2 is one thing, but dedicating yourself full-time to a foreign game takes patience.

r00tabaga is right about it being time consuming and having patience, but I really do know that an English version is going to be released.

Sega of America and Sonic Team wouldn't want to lose out on any money if it's easy to gain, and PSO2 would get more support than PSU, overseas.

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    So my specs aren't bad right?
    No, they're really not. They're not amazing, but they're more than enough for PSO2.

Think I can max this game out with this? I'm curious what kind of performace I'll get on this game, I just built my first gaming PC a few months ago.

Procesor: i5 2500k (Oc'd to 4.3 Ghz)
    GPU: GTX 560 (Oc'd a decent amount I think to 950 Mhz and Mem speed to 4400 or 4200Mhz cant remember)
    Ram: 8gb 1600 Mhz
    Last edited by bLOODSAW; Dec 27, 2011 at 12:23 PM.