Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Training after rebirth?

I just rebirthed and I'm having trouble finding good missions. Which ones should I grind on before Gamega?

The Magashi Plan.

I would go the IM route until your level 40 or so. It shouldn't take too long with EXP Boost and an IM with enemy level +49 and the EXP boost. Then it's Magashis all the way down.

Unfortunately, I've never been good a MP, I have yet to finish it. (Still trying to get an Exp Boost 50% IM, so far only have a 35%.)
    Ship 02: Mato Caseal HU 30/FI 30/RA 55/GU 45/FO 30/TE 30/ BR 43

If you spent your points wisely and make use of the download and Crea weapons, you should be able to handle Magashi from level 1.

Why not go on Gemaga, switch to VA, and use EX traps? I'm not an Infinity player, but it gets the job done in Vanilla.

You'll level up like 4-6 times in one run until level 30, and from there you could just run it normally until you felt you were ready for MP.
    Last edited by Getsuga; May 11, 2011 at 08:00 AM.

"I
    vow upon these crimson Wings of The Vanguard to endure this pain...and move along with my memories of the slain."
    PSPo2 - Getsuga. - Challenge Rank : Elite. - Battle Rank: B.
    [ LVL 167 ] VAbeast. Weapon Collection: 80.13%.

Because Magashi is far easier and Gamaga is far more annoying than they were in plain old PSP2 in Infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Getsuga View Post
    Why not go on Gemaga, switch to VA, and use EX traps? I'm not an Infinity player, but it gets the job done in Vanilla.

You'll level up like 4-6 times in one run until level 30, and from there you could just run it normally until you felt you were ready for MP.
    Because Shizuru counters the fuck out of everything now. And with the adjustments made to traps, just trapping your way through isn't as sound anymore in PSPo2i.

Personally, I'll go with the IM, MAX route for a bit. Maybe do a few Firey Onslaught for the type points. Start doing MP at around 50ish or so. A little earlier if you're a FO. This is what I did when leveling my alts so yeah...

I would go with any infinity mission that has Orcadillan or Renvolt Magashi and an exp boost. Its not that they give out lots of points, but rather they probably have the lowest hp of all the bosses I've fought, Magashi can be killed in one combo...it just makes going through the mission faster.

Also try to make the IM an area you can spam for magic stones you're missing, like beach/relics for phantom stone, neudaiz for heart stone, seed hive for bloodmoon (you probably don't need this one, magashi plan gives out lots).

If you don't have a good im with exp boost, you could also do true darkness, that's nearly as fast as an im and falkis is a push over.

Using the dlc weapons at low level is way overpowered, so you should be crushing enemies no problem.

Using magashi plan is a fast way to level, but I tend to hold off until it can give type points...around lvl 130? It just seems like a waste to use up stones when you don't get the full benefit.

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

Whoa at the type points. Never did megashi in vanilla (gamaga'd it to lv150 lol), but I didn't realize that it gave so many type points too. Was it always large in comparison with free missions? Or did it get an increase since the original?