Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PSO2 Teamspeak Server

Ello ello people. Some of you may know me already, some of you may not.....buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i'm here to say:

The first pso was definitely a game that became far far more fun when I started actually talking to the people I was gaming with. Hell I met some people that changed my life so since PSO2 basically triples the amount of people that can have fun in 1 game now, making efforts towards meeting and gaming and laughing like idiots with new people sounds like a good idea to me. I know the thought of getting 12 people playing a MPA or Falz fight just sounds like it could make this game crazy fun.

Got a mic? Good. Don't got a mic? Dun mattah bro, chances are I can make you laugh.

We play on ship 2. No specific block but that could change with more peeps.

The teamspeak server mainly has people from my team (Outlaws) but this is an open invitation to anyone who wants to enjoy the above listed things. If you're looking for a team, hit me up and I see little reason that couldn't happen either.

I cant necessarily speak for everyone else, but i'm personally, probably one of the most chill genuine people you'll ever meet. A bit of a warning though, i'm vulgar as all hell(THATS RIGHT LADIES IMMA BAD BOY ) so if you're sensitive to that kind of thing, I wouldnt recommend coming on unless you're looking for innocence to be lost.

My In game characters are Visionary, Guardian and Ganondorf so you may have seen me lurking somewhere.

Its Teamspeak 3: Heres a link if you want to download it. (Its a small file). http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

The server address is uk.teamspeak.cc:9022.

If enough people end up joining i'll even be looking for moderators for it so keep that in mind if you think this is something you'd enjoy.

Most of all, happy gaming!
    Last edited by GuardianGirth; Dec 22, 2012 at 05:40 PM.

Bump would like for this to get more people

Which Ships/Floors does Team Outlaws mainly play on?

Oh Yeah, that might help..*updated*

I see, what that TS3 no only for PSO 2.
    If u dont like playing solo in Falz emergency on ship 02, you can find party in RT TS3 server rus.ruvoice.com:10217
    Warning! 99% RT members dont speak english, use google translate ^) our primary time 14:00-20:00 GMT

I ended up getting busy today and couldn't be on. My schedule is pretty much the same for the next 3-4 days so if anyone wants to try getting on anytime between 3pm and 11pm EST and gaming with me and some bros, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Also a part of Outlaws here. Knowing about this, I'll try to stay on TS more often. So if anyone wants to jump on whenever, I'll likely be on.

Will be on for a good 4 hours from here on out if anyone wants to get one and play some games.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianGirth View Post
    Will be on for a good 4 hours from here on out if anyone wants to get one and play some games.
    I just finished putting together another computer. If I can successfully download and play PSO2 I'll try to look you up.

I've been playing PSO and Universe for over 10 years, but I haven't migrated to PSO2 yet.
    GT: Medic91x
    Phantasy Star Online Characters
    PSO - Enibus
    PSU 360 - Enubis
    PSP2 - Enubus
    PSO2 JP - Enubius (Ship 2)

Now most xmas stuff is over with, imma be on all day today. If you want to hop on and game hit me up cause ill be playing just about every area.