Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Zero Revival Disbanding

Where to start? Well Let's start at the beginning! November 09, 2010 I hopped on over to gamestop to pick me up a copy of Phantasy Star Zero for the Nintendo DS. I sure wasn't expecting to much even though the reviews had been pretty stellar about the release. I had been rather unhappy with 3d game engines on the DS up until this point. I was so impressed with Phantasy Star Zero I wanted to play with everyone. I had been an off and on visitor at Pso world for a couple years in my PSO days from the dreamcast. Hey Mikey let's try Pso-world.com! SO off I go.

Upon Arrival back at Pso-world.com first thing I noticed was a board for Phantasy Star Zero and a Matchups section. I caught a few games from the matchups section in the beginning but really needed more....MORE PEEPS! then I was invited to a group with about 8 members where I met Joni and Alice for the first Time. I broke away from that Group and Created a Blog Called the Blue Rogues with a live Chatroom. I cant remember the exact time frame on creation of the Blue Rogues but it was Early 2011. I shot invites to Alice and Joni who jumped over to the Blue Rogues and we were off and runnin. I also invited AtBHR and what a pleasant surprise he turned out to be. He helped with event days by hosting games in the morning for peeps who could only play in the morning and also played with us at night. Alice also pitched in on event days doing the same thing when games got overcrowded and in the beginning they did get overcrowded. It was awesome those early days! half of your friendslist online!

I cant remember but Blue Rogues seemed to go on for about a year before we broke that up and became the Revival. The whole premise of the revival was to Revive a dying game. Which I think we succeeded in. The Revival had a different twist on things. You make 1 of 2 planned games a month and you stay in the group. Lots of peeps were banned haha! it was light hearted Banning though all one had to do was ask to be re-instated and walla back in the group. It kept us some healthy play for months and also added a bit of competition so you didnt get a ban. we had revivals for Goofy weapon usage only day and also a max combo day. it was alot of fun. Dont talk to me about going for Rage Tonfas! How many Times did we run ruins only to get not one pair of Rage Tonfas! what a great time!

Fast Foward and a little bit about myself. I had cancer a few years back and chemo has left me with one agonizing thing called Neuropathy. Constant Numbness in my hands and feet, ear ringing and at times just down-right pain coursing through my body. PITY PARTY OVER! I had to take a break from the Revival after over a year of hosting and AtBHR took over for me. I was absent for months and the Revival Carried on. I recently got back in touch with AtBHR to discover that he too had become burnt out to PSZ. We have been in discussions this week about me taking the group back over. I do not think im capable of doing so at this time. So a heavy hearted decision was made to disband the group. Me, AtBHR, Alice and Joni have been going at this a longtime. Me and AtBHR had not really spoken with Joni or Alice about Disbanding but were pretty sure they may feel the same way its time for us to move on and maybe someone else out there somewhere with some energy to do so Start up another Revival for PSZ.

I think its just plain and simple.......weve done all we can, we cant do no more! With no Regrets its time for the Revival to wind down. It's been a great ride with great friends on the best online game the DS had to offer. So on 4-2-12 sometime during the day the Revival Group page will be Disbanded. Is it the end of the revival Days? Well it shouldnt be! if you play PSZ and have some energy to lead people and make some rules and stick to those rules you can start up your own revival or whatever you want to call it and keep it going. There are so many great peeps playing the game. If you have any questions on starting up a group such as this contact me through PM I would be happy help you get going. I feel the end is near..................

**BOWS**
    Last edited by Windancer; Apr 2, 2012 at 12:02 AM.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

Ah i see; and when would they be again? I've been really out of the loop because of RL stuff and junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Ah i see; and when would they be again? I've been really out of the loop because of RL stuff and junk.
    We have a revival day next saturday at 10am pacific time 1pm eastern time. So far we have had 3 games up and running with 3 to 4 people in each group its been pretty awesome. we also have been very active on the group page playing games throughout the week. If you want to join I will throw an invite out to ya

-waves hand around like a wacko-
    iz on alotz
    I can't respond to forums right now, so please email me..... - love pocky

my ps0 friend code is 3181 6808 0536

Can Iz joinz?
    I can't respond to forums right now, so please email me..... - love pocky

my ps0 friend code is 3181 6808 0536

I'm interested in joining if possible
    Lost my original PSO character (memory file corrupted appearantly) so I'm sad. T_T

Sent all you guys invites

The next REvival is this saturday at 10am pacific time be sure to pm me or post here so we can get you added to the group

Vexco I sent you an invite dont forget the next Revival is this saturday at 10am Pacific 1pm eastern time