Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Umm if possible can i be added as well please. i would like to actualy play with some people, i have finaly gotten me a new well simi new ds and now can play again, probly going to remake character been so long sense i could play i dont remember anything lol

I am sure that if you pm AtBHR that can be arranged or you could wait for him to read this, sending a PM goes slightly faster I think xD

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

kk thanks, i dont realy post alot kinda prefer to just read threads to posting, but i love this series and im realy jonesing for my ps fix but hate playing alone lol

Yeah, you do get a faster response if you leave a message on my visitor wall or send me a private message. There's no need to do both since I'll see one or the other when I log in anyhow.
    Last edited by Atbar; Jan 11, 2012 at 02:51 PM.

Bump. For those of you who may be interested, this group is still booming with activity with regular H/SH games happening in-between revivals (to my knowledge). AtBHR is still accepting PM's/VM's for anyone who wishes to join.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

This group is having a revival today and lots of PSZ players have shown up.

Bump. AtBHR is on Hiatus so recruitment is closed for quite some time. However, we will still continue to host games every now and then for those interested.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I am going to step down as leader and return it to Windancer as of today. I have PM'ed the proper moderator to do this. The group should be back up and running once Windancer is leader again.