Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Project Cafe: PSO2 on 'leak games list' True?

Ok, just got done reading this site here:

http://nintendoscene.com/2011/05/15/...ed-games-list/

which as you will see has pso2 as one of the "leaked games" for that project Cafe wii2 whatever it is they're gonna name it. They say 2012 or something for it.

How reliable is NintedoScene?
    I never frequent it so I'm not sure how good their reporting is. I mean everyone/anyone would want to claim pso2 because pso was so big/revolutionary. I mean they have easy picks like Sonic Generations and all (well of COURSE there will be Sonic, you can't miss that one) and Nintendogs because they love those. So this post is basically the reliability/accuracy of prediction of that site.

But it doesn't fit in with what we've heard so far like Sakai saying "PC only" and how they didn't want another PS2 incident bogging the game down and all. ALSO they have said officially release date around 2011 at some point/fiscal year does extend into 2012 but whatever.

I'm inclined to trust what I've heard from the real dev. videos/Sakai etc. so far more than a site that says leaks but...would E3 clear it up? Basically, can anyone debunk this or, prove there's something to it other than a site hyping?

I would personally love to not have to mess around with PC stuff for this, but I too don't want a ps2 incident/unable to update/upgrad/neglect BS/separate servers all the trash that goes with it. I mean they're gonna do what they're gonna do to get cash, but now I'm a bit more excited for further cafe release details.

No way is that list legit, Some of them games haven't even been announced yet for any console. Plus the First Party launch Games are terrible and i thought the 3DS had it bad. If PSO2 ever did get a console release i see no reason why it wouldn't be on a PS3.

Paper Zelda lolol

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

Almost everyone that responded to that list said it had to be fake. The OP wrote a bunch of exciting fake information just to get hits on his/her website.

Legend of Paper Zelda sounds really fun though!
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

"Mass Effect 3 (Possibly with ME 1 + 2)"

There is no "possibly" about it, ME 1 is owned by Micosoft. I really want a Bayonetta 2 though

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

LOL I was just looking up project cafe...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Unless this thing turns out to be far superior to the ps3 even, I really think that would be almost worse than the ps2 for psu. (Yeah I know that list is most likely fake lol.)

Thanks for sharing. If this has any inkling of being true, I won't be needing to buy an expensive PC any time soon! "Money saved is money earned"! <cha'ching>

It would also make sense to release it for Nintendo Feel, Steam, Wii2, whatever you wanna call it right now for 3 reasons.

1) PS3 & 360 would not be able to do hotkeys like the PC can. The P-Cafe is long rumored to have a HiRes screen ON the controller making it possible to have your hotkey commands there.
    2) Nintendo & SEGA still have some kind of partnership agreement, no?
    3) Japanese love their Nintendo.....period...(and so do I)
    Last edited by r00tabaga; May 19, 2011 at 07:31 AM.

Phantasty Star Online 2 (Late 2012?)
    :9 Yummy. I guess it's appropriate, given it's a cafe.

Yeah, sorry. Couldn't resist.

Character ID: 中原小麦

I also want to add that if it was indeed a launch title for Nintendo's new system, it could potentially double in sales numbers as opposed to being released post launch. People will come. Oh people will definately come! Moohahaha-

Check out joystiq.com, they have a supposed "leaked" video of the new system & it's unique controller. *IF LEGIT*, if legit, it reminds me of the Dreamcast controller.