Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default White Knight Chronicles II and Origins.

White Knight Chronicles II

Spoiler!

White Knight Chronicles - Origins

Spoiler!

So these two games are coming out next month. The gameplay looks nice based on videos that I saw. White Knight Chronicles II has the 1st White Knight Chronicles remastered as it can be seen on the cover. Best of all, both have co-operative online play.
    Personally I think I'll get Origins right when it comes out then II after a few months or so.
    So... what do ya folks think?

Good stuff. That's all I can say. The PS3 title looks like a win win deal.

Shiny!
    I R interested.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Origins is not great. It's not horrible but it's not a particularly stand-out title.

Due to my title, I'm honorbound to get both games.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

i'll give it a try for awhile...something to break the monotony of dc universe
    Avionics
    An individual who deals with the complex systems of todays military/civilian aircraft. Their entire mission is to make bricks "fly", and fix leaking electrons from parts, and they do it damn well. Usually pissed off individuals who are the be all end all of the sortie cock, they take and stride. Because one day, their enlistment will come to an end

I still need to play through the first White Knight Chronicles game. Unfortunately, the storyline seemed a bit lackluster to me, and I got sidetracked by other games. I don't think I've done any of the online stuff either. I've also heard the platinum trophies require a lot of time to get, and you can't even get the one in the second game without playing through the first, but I might be wrong on that. It has awesome character customization when you start out though, so I give it props for that.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Well I'm not a trophy whore anyway. I do like to collect them of course when they are like "defeat certain boss" or "clear certain stage on hard", stuff like that that isn't crazy hard to get.

Now about the EU/NA WKCII version: It's different from the Japanese version where you needed to finish WKC I to start WKC II. On the EU/NA version you're free to start from either game. You don't need to finish I to start playing II.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Origins is not great. It's not horrible but it's not a particularly stand-out title.
    I'm thinking about getting origins, is it that bad?

I only know about the PS3 ones. Can't really say anything about Origins. My copy will arrive next week. I can tell ya what I think after.