Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hyouta View Post
    Well I'm not a trophy whore anyway. I do like to collect them of course when they are like "defeat certain boss" or "clear certain stage on hard", stuff like that that isn't crazy hard to get.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I try to get platinums on the games I buy or borrow from friends that I really like, unless they have some sort of ridiculous requirements. I think one of the Fight Night games, you had to get 3 in-game online championship titles that could only be held by one person at a time all at once to platinum it... X_X

Also, a friend of mine has 25 platinums; right now, I only have 13, and I think only 2 of mine (Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3) are ones he doesn't have. Of course, that's nothing compared to people like duck360 and Hakoom who have around 200 of them, although I suspect they might've cheated on some of them... personally, I'd hate having something like Hanna Montana or any of those other easy games on my trophy list, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyouta View Post
    Now about the EU/NA WKCII version: It's different from the Japanese version where you needed to finish WKC I to start WKC II. On the EU/NA version you're free to start from either game. You don't need to finish I to start playing II.
    Ahh, ok then. I'll probably still try to at least finish the first game first though, just for chronological and comparison purposes.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I can't wait to grind that fire giant quest 20x an hour for 50 hours again to raise my guild level!

I can't wait to play online on both WKC:O and WKCII! Phantasy Star Portable 2 is nice and all but me needs another online rpg soon ._.