Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thanks for the step by step, Monochrome! I'm thinking of doing Jean Grey after I've gained some experience. I'm planning to do 2 characters first. One is Rogue in her default stance. Second will be Psylocke in her default stance. Then I'll tackle Jean Grey. Let's see if I finish both before the month is over.

Quote Originally Posted by one pogi pinoy View Post
    Thanks for the step by step, Monochrome! I'm thinking of doing Jean Grey after I've gained some experience. I'm planning to do 2 characters first. One is Rogue in her default stance. Second will be Psylocke in her default stance. Then I'll tackle Jean Grey. Let's see if I finish both before the month is over.
    I hope things went well for you here. After all my experience, I nearly destroyed Storm (which I spent hours and hours setting out). My fatal error was experimenting with maximum heat.. I'd had better and better experiences on large sprites with higher heat, but I definitely hit the other side of the bell curve with that one. Max setting, NOT recommended

Here's a Valentine's Day update:

Luna and Alex from Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP)

Storm - X-Men (Capcom's Vs. series) Small pic to mask terrible craftsmanship! I'll make a better one later!

Ghetto lady thinks your froggy's name is Lou McGopher