Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    I was actually thinking of coding like the DLC so that the game thinks it is DLC and therefore excepts it.
    /sigh ...........

Spoiler!

Words cannot describe...

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoelite View Post
    So let's get this straight you thought of coding the dlc to do what it already does. For us version all you had to do was make us dlc folder and it worked you had dlc it did what it was designed for.
    I mean code the patch for Infinity in the same manner that the DLC is coded to allow the game to detect it.

I mean code the patch for Infinity in the same manner that the DLC is coded to allow the game to detect it.
    Only way you could get that to work is if you can get the game to refer to the dlc every time it loads text and that involves reprogramming and alot of wall of text so in nutshell can only run on cfw.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoelite View Post
    Only way you could get that to work is if you can get the game to refer to the dlc every time it loads text and that involves reprogramming and alot of wall of text so in nutshell can only run on cfw.
    Unless the game believes it to be DLC saying the text must be in English not Japanese.

Unless the game believes it to be DLC saying the text must be in English not Japanese.
    All the game is gonna see is a bunch of text with no instructions of what to do with it and instructions are programmed into the game what you want to do is way different then adding a few quests or unlocking certain features on a disc. Now your theory would work if you say created a quest in english language and had the game read as dlc.

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

I was actually thinking of coding like the DLC so that the game thinks it is DLC and therefore excepts it.
    It's wonderful to have confidence in yourself, but I call shenanigans on you. Someone of your caliber who posts the way you do in incapable of anything near this. You are spouting nonsense in an attempt to get other people's praise and support, perhaps to feel better about your inadequacies. Perhaps because you think talking and backing it up are of equal effort. But eventually, this will blow through, everyone will tire of you, and you will be esteemed even less than you are right now.

I know you're young and like to talk big, but grow up. Making yourself out as some saviour against people's woes will not turn out well. Again, ambition is a great trait to possess, but know your limit. Your ego is far more vast than your knowledge.

Honestly, the best option right now for saving people from dashed hopes is locking and killing this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MESeele View Post
    It's wonderful to have confidence in yourself, but I call shenanigans on you. Someone of your caliber who posts the way you do in incapable of anything near this. You are spouting nonsense in an attempt to get other people's praise and support, perhaps to feel better about your inadequacies. Perhaps because you think talking and backing it up are of equal effort. But eventually, this will blow through, everyone will tire of you, and you will be esteemed even less than you are right now.

I know you're young and like to talk big, but grow up. Making yourself out as some saviour against people's woes will not turn out well. Again, ambition is a great trait to possess, but know your limit. Your ego is far more vast than your knowledge.

Honestly, the best option right now for saving people from dashed hopes is locking and killing this thread.
    If you had read my first post on this forum you would know that I was asking for help and wanted to try and make this into a project like deal so that it actually got done before the end of next year(earlier for DLC translations ).

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

If you had read my first post on this forum you would know that I was asking for help and wanted to try and make this into a project like deal so that it actually got done before the end of next year(earlier for DLC translations ).
    So what you're saying is that you're just talk and picture yourself the brains of an operation that has everyone else attempting to do the real work.

Huh.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Temprus View Post
    So what you're saying is that you're just talk and picture yourself the brains of an operation that has everyone else attempting to do the real work.

Huh.
    No. What I'm saying is that I did not originally intend to do this alone, however as no one on this site seems to think it's possible I probably will be I intend to do as much as I can when it comes to making this patch, but no one else seems to be interested in playing Infinity in English and would rather wait for SEGA to never make it in English or they would rather learn Japanese.
    Last edited by joshboyd1209; Jun 11, 2011 at 09:33 PM.

No. What I'm saying is that I did not originally intend to do this alone, however as no one on this site seems to think it capable I probably will be I intend to do as much as I can when it comes to making this patch, but no one else seems to be interested in playing Infinity in English and would rather wait for SEGA to never make it in English or they would rather learn Japanese.
    It's not that we aren't interested in playing PSPo2i in English, it's that we don't see you doing anything beyond this propaganda. If you can really do it, then do it to show the non-believers.
    Last edited by Mike; Jun 11, 2011 at 11:13 PM.
    Ship 02: Mato Caseal HU 30/FI 30/RA 55/GU 45/FO 30/TE 30/ BR 43