Default "Now Is Your Only Chance! Rare Item Campaign!"

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/campaign/rareitems/

The campaign title is rather deceiving (and over-dramatic), but we'll look past that. If you buy the listed amounts of GC between June 16, 2011, and June 30, 2011, you will receive the listed item(s) via common box around the end of July.

2,000-4,999 GC
    * Drop Boost +100% x1

5,000+ GC
    * Drop Boost +100% x1
    * Demonheart x1

And to make things better, if you have characters on both entrances when you make these purchases, you will receive one of each item on each entrance!

(And yes, I know you can't buy 4,999 GC. I'm just using that amount since the site says "and up" when obviously there is a cap. I guess the real cap would be 4,500 GC or something. But... splitting hairs.)

You gotta be kidding...55 bucks for 2 Demonhearts (Drop tickets are a fucking lie, lol)? rofl....They know that grind boosts are the peak seasons of GC purchases...so they are doing this on purpose. Oh god...it's time to burn some moneyz ;<

Meh I kinda like it, actually. I was going to buy some GC since I have spare moneys thanks to my summer job and I have some stuff to grind and Shijins to element up, etc. Two free Demonhearts and stupid drop tickets are nice bonuses, I suppose.

I'm gonna grind a set of Agito Repcas to +10 and brag all over the place ^_^!!

Hell....no!! rofl...

I dunno if I should use money from my new job...I guess I'll feed Sega with some humble programmer salary ;< I just cant handle seeing my set of Dil Edges ungrinded, lol.

Yeah if the Orachi Agitos turn out to be good at 10 I'll grind both of mine..besides that I hate to waste money GCing A-Ranks luls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nereid View Post
    Yeah if the Orachi Agitos turn out to be good at 10 I'll grind both of mine..besides that I hate to waste money GCing A-Ranks luls.
    Read it again, and carefully ;<

I don't see what I missed o_o

My troll comment didnt work /emocorner