Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

im still waiting in anticipation for this to be 100%. then and only then will i actually go collapse and buy the import version haha

YOURE DOING A RIGHT FOR THE COMMUNITY AND I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT

malice! Cave in already fool! The games freakin amazing and REALLY import friendly. Its all ive been playin, reached 200, rebirthed and already back up to 170. Devis guide is icing on the cake. The community is huge with a small english populus . Use the psp2i/ wiki guide for ALL/ your drop table/ability needs in conjunction with this. Besides we aint played in weeks and im always busy when u message me....not to digress any further..BUY THIS GAME

Instead of just saying I'm updating stuff, I actually posted an update. While it may seem I'm a little sluggish at the moment, rest assured that I'm still working on the guide and am on the way to Chapter 3 at the moment.

I actually Updated the Download File this time, so the actual 90% Complete Version is available for download.

I really want to get this wrapped up as soon as I can.

What's available so far is a translation of all the Dialogue in the Prologue and in Chapter 1.
    A translation of the names of colors and other stuff.
    And a database of all the translated names of all the weapons and armors available in the game, so there's no shortage of information.

Only thing I'm doing on the guide now is trying to do a thorough job in finishing the remaining chapters and two side stories.

I hope you guys enjoy the updated download.

yay thanks! recently i just finished episode 2 with bad and normal end, now working on true end, but seeing all the events unfold via just images makes me wanna know whats really happening there... especially why nagisa would go against us starting at chapter 4-2 @_@
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 13, 2011 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Spoilered

Quote Originally Posted by soniczx View Post
    yay thanks! recently i just finished episode 2 with bad and normal end, now working on true end, but seeing all the events unfold via just images makes me wanna know whats really happening there... especially why nagisa would go against us starting at chapter 4-2 @_@
    Watch those spoilers.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 13, 2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Spoiler'd
    Phantasy Star Portable Infinity:
    Bitzen
    Zo-E

Another update to the guide. Here's what's been updated:

· Chapter 2 Fully Translated, including story intermission cutscenes.
    · Added a full translation of the character creation menu per request.
    · Weapon Celestial Blaze added to Twin Sabers list.

Side note:
    · Upon 100% completion, someone suggested that I number the pages in the table of contents to make it easier to find the pages relevant to what ever information the reader is searching for. (I.E. If you want to go straight to Story Mode, the Table of Contents lists it on page 29).

As I'm winding down to the end of the guide, feel free to throw in suggestions you feel are necessary to perfect the guide's effectiveness.

Talking

Wow.. I am learning Japanese right now, but I don't know very many Kanji.. Since you are doing this, I don't have to know them right this minute to further my enjoyment of this game!

Thank you very much for doing this!

(..and smilies are fun)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclone0 View Post
    Wow.. I am learning Japanese right now, but I don't know very many Kanji.. Since you are doing this, I don't have to know them right this minute to further my enjoyment of this game!

Thank you very much for doing this!

(..and smilies are fun)
    It's alright. I'm just glad you're enjoying it. I put a lot of work into this. I'm hoping to wrap it up soon.

Here's a dump of PSUP translations I once put together for a wiki translation script, though probably not updated for official translations.
    Perhaps if you could way to mass-replace them into the original tables they'd be of use (and in case you do know of a way to do that, I'd be interested to learn as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Here's a dump of PSUP translations I once put together for a wiki translation script, though probably not updated for official translations.
    Perhaps if you could way to mass-replace them into the original tables they'd be of use (and in case you do know of a way to do that, I'd be interested to learn as well).
    I already have all the Monsters, Weapons, Items, and Mission Names translated in my guide for some time now, but I appreciate you lending a hand. Much obliged.

The only names I didn't bother with was Furniture, Room Tickets, and Clothes since the community didn't express interest about including it in the guide. Nevertheless, your list will help, and I will see to it that this gets forwarded to Coldbird and inserted into the working patch.

As far as my guide goes, the only thing I'm working on at this point is finishing the rest of storymode. I'm hoping to hit Chapter 4 by next week, since I'm in the middle of Chapter 3 right now.