Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Has anyone found one of these, i am just starting to hunt it .

On the Xbox Servers that is, running Echoes

Iritista Spellstone
    Last edited by xxmadplayerxx; Jun 21, 2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: merge from double post
    You Mirin bro?

One of my friends has, yes.

Yes, I have. The Din de Bel is quite fun to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    Yes, I have. The Din de Bel is quite fun to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    One of my friends has, yes.
    Very good news. Thanks, the hunt is on! =)
    You Mirin bro?

can anyone confirm if the Irista Spellstone comes out on any rank? or just on S3.

Quote Originally Posted by iiiTz SHiNoBiii View Post
    can anyone confirm if the Irista Spellstone comes out on any rank? or just on S3.
    S3 only.

Quote Originally Posted by -SHIRO- View Post
    S3 only.
    ok thanks bro,I was wondering becuase on psupedia it sais its a boss drop and i was like that can be i have spammed s rank like crazy still none seen lol ok back to S3 then

ok thanks bro,I was wondering becuase on psupedia it sais its a boss drop and i was like that can be i have spammed s rank like crazy still none seen lol ok back to S3 then
    You may need to do a hard refresh in your browser for our mission page. Someone mistakenly added it to the special drops column, but it was corrected very soon after and has been listed as an S3 drop since Friday.

By the way, if anyone gets an Iritista Spellstone and would like to help us localize the PSUPedia with the correct English description for the item, please feel free to post the exact description as it appears in-game here. Thanks! (Also verify the English name in case they changed something.)

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    You may need to do a hard refresh in your browser for our mission page. Someone mistakenly added it to the special drops column, but it was corrected very soon after and has been listed as an S3 drop since Friday.

By the way, if anyone gets an Iritista Spellstone and would like to help us localize the PSUPedia with the correct English description for the item, please feel free to post the exact description as it appears in-game here. Thanks! (Also verify the English name in case they changed something.)
    Yeah i searched it up the night the mission came out since then haven't checked to see if it was fixed but thanks for the heads up also. I also think the item is extremely low on its drop rate becuase i have yet to see one drop even with the spamming of S3 i have done lately. Mayby my luck is just bad lol but i'll post you the description when i get one if i do get one though...lol

Yeah i searched it up the night the mission came out since then haven't checked to see if it was fixed but thanks for the heads up also. I also think the item is extremely low on its drop rate becuase i have yet to see one drop even with the spamming of S3 i have done lately. Mayby my luck is just bad lol but i'll post you the description when i get one if i do get one though...lol
    It's insanely hard. I've been spamming that misson since we unlocked it, and not a single one yet.