Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

He means the Sonic spin one. AT might be better in his view, but don't let that PA kid you Shou, its not even remotely able to keep up with Tornado Dance, or the Claw on AF.

AT is not better than WT whatsoever anymore.

Buffing is useless because everything dies too quick tbh.

On JP you mean. This is asking about 360 WT

I know, but people have been bringing up the JP server WT throughout the thread.

This shouldnt be a who is better than who thread. Each class is designed for different purposes. WT and AT play very differently. Its not how powerful you are but how well you play the game. If your an inconsiderate prick, well than I dont care if you are WT, FM, GM, FT, AT any class, Id rather not play with you. All classes offer something different, WT has a lot to offer and can be fun because you can switch it up whenever you feel like, you not boxed in and boring like FM or MF. Your not always going to use the same weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by devilstar View Post
    Curious as to why there is a lot of hate ( or atleast dislike ) for wartechers? Yeah you can't get your pa's as high, but you have pretty much every option you might need, which I think makes it a good class for solo'ing. Now keep in mind I haven't gotten into end game stuff ( only level 61 ) but from what I see I think its a decent all around type to play.

So curious as to why this type isn't recommended more, and what the reasons are.
    Wartecher is a class that alot of people do not choose to play. There is some people that play Wartecher good and run missions just as fast as other classes. Its just getting in the hang of the pallette and pa's is what is normal for every other class.