Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

I agree it more fun too, But the main problem is that Sega didn't balance the Arco, Master classes well enough with the others that it destroyed the others and still haven't fixed it even tho there trying. WT is "NOT" a SDPS class, It's a Tank to help the other classes. It's power scale between the classes is a 6.5 to 7.5 not weak but not the strongest. Even at rare times a WT can out DPS a FM and there's prove of it here in the forums with the JP test out swords and stuff, WT did 2.6K more plus more hits over a FM even tho it's rare it still happens. And comparing the classes only by speed and dps alone doesn't count for the only things that matter. Other classes have weakness other then what is listed but does it matter no as long you play the class good and have fun doing so just like everyone. But this post was Directed to WT's not others, Why ppl hate or if they do against them. But it wasn't for others except WT's to answer it and not every one else, Because you don't have to deal with it and nor will you at least hope you don't and if it does we will defend you still even if you don't like us. But to truly answer this tread you would have to be a WT most of the time playing PSU and have it as your main straight for at least 3 years to fully answer the OP. Otherwise, it's just Trolling the thread, back in forth arguing with opinions, unrelated reasons and traditional prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    *Fixed*
    If you want a challenge play Troll, Troll or Troll
    Also,
    Troll > Classes

I guess that works for you.o.o
    So me saying a class I play is not better than other classes I play is trolling? You are an idiot I merely stated that I like doing missions faster hence why I put
    faster>slower. You are starting to look like the troll now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    And who ever said that we wanna play WT because we think is the best?

I play WT because in ANY videogame, role play game, book, film, comic, manga, TV series, cartoon or anime, or anything that has a fictional backstory, my favorite role has always been the character of the magical swordsman. I love the fact of being able to use offensive spells and swords at the same time, and I like hybrid classes much more than experts. For me, that fact is much more important than trying to be the best in a videogame where nobody is ever going to care about any of your achievements. And just for you to know, I don't fucking care about your TAs.

In this game there are 4 character slots, 8 if you play in JP servers. I could perfectly beat all your TAs with a Masterforce in slot 1, and have all the fun I want playing Wartecher in slot 2. If you have any sort of psychological problem that doesn't let you understand that for some people fun =/= being TEH B3ZST!!1!, that's something you gotta deal with a psychologist, not in a videogame forum. If you don't like to see Wartechers running around the game, go to an empty universe and be, and let us be, happy.
    Let me see in my previous posts I said I enjoy playing WT and in fact I do play WT often. But the difference between me and some of the people in this thread I do not go around saying WT is the best when it clearly is not for me. I like doing missions fast and its that simple that is why I said WT is not the best class. Again that is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Even at rare times a WT can out DPS a FM and there's prove of it here in the forums with the JP test out swords and stuff, WT did 2.6K more plus more hits over a FM even tho it's rare it still happens.
    Out damaging ≠ Out DPSing
    Last edited by THLPSC; Jul 1, 2011 at 12:43 PM.

No, For one you don't play those three and on top of that you were trolling off of what I said, I had explain in the post why before your post. F>S is true if you SDPS and like that play-style and it's fine but stating it here doesn't help anything and is still trolling, sorry.

Sorry again, you said - "WT is a fun class to play I personally think it would be a good replacement for AT in team TAs" - you did not say you'd played the class, secondly it sounds more to be a filler class (for your future TA'ing) and not a main.

everyone of the full time WT's have been saying it's not the best but good your not really reading the post's even if you say you do.

This thread needs to "STOP" and be "LOCKED" it has gone on long enough.!!!!! MOD PLEASE
    Last edited by Omega-z; Jul 1, 2011 at 01:02 PM.

No, For one you don't play those three and on top of that you were trolling off of what I said, I had explain in the post why before your post. F>S is true if you SDPS and like that play-style and it's fine but stating it here doesn't help anything and is still trolling, sorry.
    Did you even look at the OP you imbecile?

Quote Originally Posted by devilstar View Post
    Curious as to why there is a lot of hate ( or atleast dislike ) for wartechers? Yeah you can't get your pa's as high, but you have pretty much every option you might need, which I think makes it a good class for solo'ing. Now keep in mind I haven't gotten into end game stuff ( only level 61 ) but from what I see I think its a decent all around type to play.

So curious as to why this type isn't recommended more, and what the reasons are.
    Me pointing out that WT is not faster than other classes in time attacking is showing why many people do not like the class. Also, I hope you are not trying to say what I do and I don't play because obviously you do not know me and you have no clue what I do and I don't play so stop trying to think you know something when you clearly don't. So calling me a troll is now contributing to why people like/dislike WT that is quite funny.

I have started to notice other folks out doing me in damage, but that's not a huge deal. With my decent amount of hp I take a ton more damage than most and just keep wacking away, with spells and my swords.

Then buff wash rinse repeat.

I got the info i was after. If a mod wants to close it cool, if they wanna keep the topic going that's fine too.

We finally got a straight answer from you - pointing out that WT is not faster than Acro, Master classes in time attacking is showing why many people do not like the class. - This make sense and is why many ppl don't and I agree. It would of been better just to say that alone and it would of helped the OP too, but later saying it sucks is uncalled for and thank you for that reply. It's hard to believe some one that doesn't take themselves seriously your under name says Troll akan troll and I'm sorry I didn't do so.

Quote Originally Posted by devilstar View Post
    I have started to notice other folks out doing me in damage, but that's not a huge deal. With my decent amount of hp I take a ton more damage than most and just keep wacking away, with spells and my swords.

Then buff wash rinse repeat.

I got the info i was after. If a mod wants to close it cool, if they wanna keep the topic going that's fine too.
    Then ur doing something wrong. If your using shides and ranzan... ur out dpsin random parties

Quote Originally Posted by w@rtech nation View Post
    Then ur doing something wrong. If your using shides and ranzan... ur out dpsin random parties
    Implying that you can't join a random party with people that are properly playing their class.

It's hard to believe some one that doesn't take themselves seriously your under name says Troll akan troll and I'm sorry I didn't do so.
    Its Swedish. And you obviously have no clue what it means.

A Magic user, It's hard when we don't know it was sorry again.

Nation what do you mean? devilstar sound like he's doing fine I'm with Nereid on the random party thing.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Jul 1, 2011 at 02:20 PM.