Threaded View

Exclamation Many weird things in this crazy game

Okay so what heck is going on around here.
    I heard from a source that PSU guardians players been lv.180 since 2009 and Sega did not lvl cap upgrade for almost 2yrs now. so why in heck they have not got there lazy arse and do so.

what is there main intention??

I am not sure if its true or not but the JP PSU xbox 360 is lv. cap 190 so they claim. Why Sega is pulling this evil act on player for so long. Is this a part of the GAM mission to keep the psu player busy. Because I notice THAT not working for some PSU player. They feel that the GAM is total waste.

I went to the 3rd floor to check this out for my self and boy u have to see the thing I have seen. one person was sitting and spamming for a group of people to join the GAM mission and was almost never ending. Also there a fact of major poor group of player u had to face. Like every time they completed a mission. One player have go to there room or switch party or change class. Sometime they even take almost 45-60 minutes by holding up the players party and end up a total waste of time for other causing them to get upset and angry and the funny thing IS most of them don't say anything. they type or chat on how people take so long to group up knowing they do that to them self as well by the time the player return other players in the group are getting bored and worn out by giving up on the GAM and they just leave and give up doing other thing to pass the time.

Another thing I have encounter in this crazy game. You ever wonder why younger PSU guardian used there parents money.so they can do 3 things

1. They sit in a lobby spamming like crows by begin for video game money. Knowing its causing a pocket hole in there Parent' money or there own pocket

2. younger teen psu player use the game as a dating serves by looking for girls or boys for there use of psu dating *kinda sick* even tho there a real life out there to explore

3. They don't notice how big electric bill is when they are afk on there xbox 360 in reality Hardware have a life spam and wont stay on forever.

I know everyone have seen and done and encounter these weird censored names for there character. I can see why Sega had to filter almost half of the alphabet words for this game.but u have understand some players from another country cant speak the English languages on there mic or people that are a mute like me for example I cant talk or speak so I have no choose to use the keyboard to keep my self of translating with other player. To Bad I cant do sign languages or see player lips >.> on this game

another encounter of this crazy game is male player believe to be girls just to get a sweet thing of other male players. and funny thing is guy are sucker for female player. they do anything.

For example and this is true too.
    I was playing with a group of random player. a female player show up in my party and I had one male player doing runs on the event.I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic. so she reply back with his *^-^ ok teehee* now remember this people we lady don't say teheehee >.> that something I will never gonna figure out <.<
    from there I knew that person was a guy cuz after 1hour or so the male player was fluting with this so call female player. well she was like *I don't what to do blah blah blah*. so the guys said *hey if you ever need anything you let ME know. I am always here for u babe*
    this what I was thinking *my god he never had chance*
    anyway he give his card to her and drop 6mill on the floor and then he left the party. she took that 6mill and started to laugh...said this *with a man voices*
    OMG DUDE HEY I MADE 6 MILL HAHAHAHA.

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<

well that all have to say for now.

this topic I posted is to point out the crazy things we all have to face from any lobby we bump into Phantasy Star. If have a weird encounter story to tell or a crazy thing that happen to you on psu. please post it here so we all can hear your encounter in the crazy nut game that we all love so much

Your member. PSU Yoko
    Last edited by PSU Yoko; Jun 29, 2011 at 04:55 AM.